Will you update to Windows 10 Fall Creators - How to delay it ?

Marko :)

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 12, 2015
I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised with the new Fall Creators Update. After installation, everything is same as it was before. No bloatware is installed and settings are left unchanged. Also, I can feel that new version of Windows is more fluent and faster. So far I didn't encounter any issues with update. (y)

JB007

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised with the new Fall Creators Update. After installation, everything is same as it was before. No bloatware is installed and settings are left unchanged. Also, I can feel that new version of Windows is more fluent and faster. So far I didn't encounter any issues with update. (y)
Are you using HitmanPro.Alert ?

lowdetection

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
HMP alert work, no Sandboxie error, the error during scan of Hitman Pro is due to problems of the 717 build, temporaly disable process protections and exploit tab. Same thing if you backup with macrium because of SAM?
Also adding Zemana to exclusion for starting the service and scan.

I didn't tested the stable, only the beta build 717

lowdetection

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
The only thing I noticed on a latop was some problem with Nvidia if using main site driver, I rewiped and fixed execute with processor that was diseappered on clean DDU reinstall and gave me bluescreen because of something not right. But now ok.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.