Will you update to Windows 10 Fall Creators - How to delay it ?

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
@Marko :) if you are running lot's of software then yes your running processes will be increased.
But i am talking only about Windows processes.
In task manager you can your processes for your apps and after that you can see windows processes.
As @venustus said it's more than 80 and that's the case on my laptop. But on my wife's pc is just over 30 processes.
That's the number i thought was right but now...
Anyway i am using W7 as my main system because it's lighter for my old laptop, i only use W10 as a secondary system.
More win10 processes doesn't mean a slower system (i have about 155 processes currently). Win10 is smart enough to temporarily freeze some of its processes but they will still appear in task manager. I hope it makes sense.
It's the same argument with Windows using more RAM, it's there to be used but some users get freaked out when they see the RAM usage. Like cmon!

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
Sorry for the mistake:unsure:
I mean with more processes the system doesn't necessarily is going to be slower.
And in fact my system isn't slow with all these processes.
Thanks for your answers;)

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
I'm skipping Fall Creators because too many problems reported and happy with Creators update, I might upgrade after a year until the OS is more polished.
Those are just minor bugs (like store bug, and default apps would reinstall again and again. But those were solved in the Cumulative update). Windows is pretty stable so far, much better than the Creators Update when it was released.

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
Those are just minor bugs (like store bug, and default apps would reinstall again and again. But those were solved in the Cumulative update). Windows is pretty stable so far, much better than the Creators Update when it was released.
Because of strange FPS locks in new games [URL="http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/windows-10-bloatware-free-edition.804247/page-86#post-10612892"]Windows 10 - Bloatware Free Edition[/URL]
And lot of issues with my specific apps related to Alienware. They are strangely slow and etc...

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Because of strange FPS locks in new games Windows 10 - Bloatware Free Edition
And lot of issues with my specific apps related to Alienware. They are strangely slow and etc...
Are you using the official MS dowload or tweaked ISO (aka bloatware free)?
Cause all that tweaking can result in some unwanted bug in itself (in my personal experience tweaking Windows too much always results in some weird bugs).

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.