Hi, I ran ClamWin last week for the first time in years and it discovered the 2 bugs above plus the third thing up there, I'm not sure the adware agent is anything to worry about or not. However, I did read up on the other two and they have me sufficiently spooked that I'm afraid to try to remove them on my own for fear of setting them off and turning my cpu unusable.
I tried running FRST and it said I need to run FRST64. I ran FRST64 and it said it is not a viable Win32 thing. I'm really not sure why the FRST porgrams won't run.
However, clamwin will tell me the file location of the infected files, if that is what you need I can write that out, otherwise please let me know where you'd like me to start other than with FRST.
Thanks!
I tried running FRST and it said I need to run FRST64. I ran FRST64 and it said it is not a viable Win32 thing. I'm really not sure why the FRST porgrams won't run.
However, clamwin will tell me the file location of the infected files, if that is what you need I can write that out, otherwise please let me know where you'd like me to start other than with FRST.
Thanks!
