win32:Patched-AWQ [Trj] Infestation on Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

komix_prv

Level 1
Hello, I have the same problem as you (tips from Avast that dnsapi.dll is infected by Win32:patched-AWQ[Trj]) on Lenovo B50. With this I can't load any web page by chrome, ie or opera (dns error). Only when I stop (turn off) all Avast security settings I can walk through the whole Internet sites.

My Malwarebytes didn't find anything strange as Avast did.
My Avast when gone (uninstall) and I install Comodo Internet Secuirty, which says after scan that the same dnsapi.dll is corrupt. When I deletaed it from quarantine od Comodo, my MBAM stop starting - missing that .dll file.
I run SFC /scannnow as administrator in cmd and.... my files in windows repository were repaired but!!!! After reboot Windows Compilation (7601 - with SP1) seems to say, that it is an illegal version of Windows !!! Wrrrrr (only system Resotore help me, back to the past with Avast)

Do not try to do this with deleting or modyfing dnsapi.dll file...

Any sugestions what to do next with that Avast-Trojan-???
 
Oh, ok. I'm new one here. In my free time I look through the forum rules. I noticed post by grumpy here in MT and I wanted to share my current problems with friends computer.
 
This is malware removal assistance forum and is not intended for sharing problems, but for helping people remove malware. One topic = one user = one problem.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top