Windows 10 21H1 is released, these are the new features

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Haha! This reminded me of a famous line from a Bengali poem.
"এসেছে নতুন শিশু, তাকে ছেড়ে দিতে হবে স্থান।"
This roughly translates to, The old has to leave as a new child has come.
The Japanese proverb has the following poems.
'老いては子に従え'
It is interpreted that older people should follow the younger generation.

Win10 seems to be getting old. However, for win11, the pregnancy will probably be announced on June 24th. I think the current excitement is like discussing the educational policy of prenatal children.
It's still a little too early for win10 to retire.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
anyone experience any issues at all?
This is a conversation about something that's been bothering me a bit, like a wisp of a fingertip.:)(y)
I don't have it either! and I've not done a clean install... Where could be?hmmm...Maybe under my bed?! Hmmmm
Beginning with 20H2, the arrangement of recovery partitions has changed. If there are no capacity issues, no partitions are added. The number of partitions also depends on whether the PC is from the manufacturer.
What increases under the bed is not the partition but the dust like cotton. It is important to check and clean sometimes.🌨️🌨️🌨️

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.