Solved Windows 10 automatically restarts, says CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error

Don Ultimate

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Feb 16, 2014
Hello there,
I am facing boot up problem with my computer. Since last week I am having a hard time to start my computer. Now it is usual that the screen shows 'Preparing Automatic Repairs' for about 15-20 minutes but nothing happens and then I need to power off my system. After 2-3 attempts, if I am lucky, my computer gets on and after sometime it shows error message as I have attached with this thread. It shows different errors, the last time ( a few minutes back, it showed CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION.
Please help me in this regard. I have run FRST test and attached the reports as instructed.
PS: I have checked my computer for any pirated software and I think there are none, but still if you get anything on reports please let me know and how to remove those because I am not an expert to find if there's such software, I hope you understand.
Thanks in advance for the support :)

Attachments

• error message.png
    error message.png
    28 KB · Views: 2
  • Addition.txt
    40.9 KB · Views: 2
  • FRST.txt
    134.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Shortcut.txt
    41.4 KB · Views: 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.