Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Microsoft changed the rollout status of its Windows 11 operating system to broad deployment on January 26, 2022; the new status means that Windows 11 will be offered to all eligible devices ahead of schedule.
Now, Microsoft believes that it can complete the rollout to all eligible devices earlier than expected, as devices are upgraded at "twice the rate" the company saw for Windows 10.
The upgrade offer to Windows 11 is entering its final phase of availability and is designated for broad deployment for eligible devices*. Since the launch of Windows 11 in October, we have seen strong demand and preference for Windows 11 with people upgrading their eligible PCs at twice the rate we saw for Windows 10. Based on this trend, we are advancing the pace of the rollout faster than we originally announced and entering the final phase of availability for Windows 11 ahead of our initial plan of mid-2022.

tipo

Level 8
Well-known
Jul 26, 2012
I was offered win 11 3-4 days ago on my work laptop. On my personal laptop I had to install it myself 'cause I have updates turned off- using rollback rx which asks me if I want updates that cannot be rolled back, so the option is unticked. Don't want some mess happening there.. anyways I kinda like win 11. I tweaked it a little with winaero tweaker and all looke great! 😬

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
I was offered win 11 3-4 days ago on my work laptop. On my personal laptop I had to install it myself 'cause I have updates turned off- using rollback rx which asks me if I want updates that cannot be rolled back, so the option is unticked. Don't want some mess happening there.. anyways I kinda like win 11. I tweaked it a little with winaero tweaker and all looke great! 😬
Are you willing to share your tweaks? , like to do same perhaps

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.