Advice Request Windows 8 Rumoured Release Date and Windows 9 Speculation!

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Exorcizm

Thread author
A new rumor making its way through the Internet's tubes suggests that we might actually see a commercial release for Windows 8, Microsoft's next operating system (OS), as early as next August. What's even more surprising is that Microsoft is said to have a Windows 9 release for late 2014.

The rumor comes to us in the form of a leaked roadmap available through the minimalist tech blog "MS Nerd." The roadmap reveals Microsoft's tentative plans for future releases and, as usual, the greatest interest has been drawn to the company's popular operating systems.

See More Here:
http://www.infopackets.com/news/business/microsoft/2011/20111028_rumor_windows_8_due_august_2012_win9_in_2014.htm

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Wow, thanks for the link Earth. I have surely learnt something today.

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
McLovin said:
Wow, thanks for the link Earth. I have surely learnt something today.

Good to see i'm not the only one in the dark about this :D

Windows 8 is amazing with what it introduces, it's just that damned user interface that gets me.. :(

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Does Windows 8 have a built-in calendar that I can add reminders to, where the current Time/Date is on the System Tray?

E

Exorcizm

Thread author
Earth said:
Does Windows 8 have a built-in calendar that I can add reminders to, where the current Time/Date is on the System Tray?

I actually beleive so Earth :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.