Windows Centering Helper - Automatically center all open windows in Win 11

Thanks for the thread, but I personally would like a little more information on a download page than was given.
The file was flagged by Eset v18.1.10.0, as well as a link. It may be a FP on Eset's part, as "only" 3 vendors flagged it on VirusTotal.
Cheers :)

2025-04-23_11-27-41.jpg blocked.jpg
 
Last edited:
What settings do you have for eset? I have the same version but with edge. It doesn't look like a virus to me.
Standard install settings, using Brave. The portable link was the webpage link that got flagged, and I believe it was the Major Geek download that got flagged?
And I've never seen a question on a download before. I re-downloaded it a couple of times after the initial Eset quarantine. Is this what it looks like on your end?
question.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the thread, but I personally would like a little more information on a download page than was given.
The file was flagged by Eset v18.1.10.0, as well as a link. It may be a FP on Eset's part, as "only" 3 vendors flagged it on VirusTotal.
Cheers :)

View attachment 288243 View attachment 288244
1745453280282.png
Even Norton SafeWeb via the Osprey: Browser Protection extension is blocking it. :)
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top