App Review Windows Defender vs Ransomware! (Shocking Results?)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Content created by
NB InfoTech
Mar 10, 2024
My suggestion is don't resort to personal attacks, like referring to what I share as "gibberish," especially given the fact that you've not addressed them effectively. More important, stop with the personal attacks, like claiming that I'm "confused". Lastly, why are you making different user accounts?

Now, my points:

Backups and restores don't reverse data theft.

I didn't argue that advanced security software provides 100-percent protection against data theft. What I said is that data theft increases due to more vulnerabilities, and that's brought about not only by more advanced security programs but by more advanced features in operating systems and applications. And the reason why security programs become more advanced is because of additional features in both the system and apps. In fact, that's one of the reasons why developers have to keep patching both. Why are you not aware of that?

If you're looking for examples, read this forum.

Finally, why "misinformation"? I've addressed every point you and others raised correctly. Do you need another recap?
Click my name, click the ignore button and move on with your life. I have exhausted everything I needed to say on this repeatedly.

Last edited:
Reactions: roger_m and Trident

monkeylove

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 9, 2014
Click my name, click the ignore button and move on with your life. I have exhausted everything I needed to say on this repeatedly.

I tried but the ignore function doesn't work. That's why I'm forced to address your points. I'd rather not because you keep saying the wrong things each time.

• HaHa
Reactions: roger_m

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.