Advice Request Windows Firewall won't start

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

RoboMan

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Thank you all. Nothing worked, so I proceeded to clean install Windows 10, with a big surprise, it won't install.

I keep getting an error while installing Windows 10 (Windows couldn't copy ther required files). I thought my ISO was corrupted, I tried a new ISO, a new pendrive, another USB port, BIOS settings, RAM, HDD/SSD, and several other options, which lead me to believe my laptop is suffering from some hardware issue I cannot yet identify. Unluckily, my mental state won't allow me to waste more time, so I installed a Linux distro which installed without further issues. On the incoming days I will be using this distro to test my hardware and search for the problem. Meanwhile, I'm surfing the web from Manjaro.

Thanks again everybody!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.