Solved Windows needs to backup my files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneTutorials

Thread author
May 19, 2011
As I was working on my new video for youtube I came across a message from Action Center saying "Your files have not been backed up!". However I created a restore point few days ago and I use Rollback Rx, still the messages keeps popping in my face.

aVzST.png

Is it important to backup my files? Or should I ignore the messge? Really keeps bugging me.

- CycloneT.

Dejan

Mar 3, 2011
First of all, this isn't the proper section to post this in, this section is for technology/security news.
Secondly, this is normal and happens to me too, if you don't want to backup or be bothered by the messages, turn them off.

Upvote 0
V

Vextor

First, as endejan said this does not belong on the home page.
Now onto about the post. You can just simply turn them off (Action Center) as you seem to have no other security holes on your system.

Upvote 0

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Its only normal that action center will tell that you need to backup it but its not necessarily.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.