Windows Process Manager (32 Bit) - Need help

_ZoM_

Thread author
Sep 8, 2017
here's the screenshot of it. seems like the exact same thing the other guy has.

Attachments

• Screenshot (43).png
    Screenshot (43).png
    84.3 KB · Views: 16

_ZoM_

Thread author
Sep 8, 2017
Hello,

51a46ae42d560-malwarebytes_anti_malware.png
Scan with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
  • Install the progam.
  • Click the Settings tab, in the left panel choose Protection and tick Scan for rootkits.
  • Click the Scan tab, choose Threat Scan is checked and click Start Scan.
  • If threats are detected, click the Apply Actions button. You will now be prompted to reboot. Click Yes.
  • Upon completion of the scan (or after the reboot), click the Reports tab.
  • Double-click the Scan Log.
  • At the bottom click Export and choose Text file.
Save the file to your desktop and include its content in your next reply.

I did this. Here is what I got.

Attachments

• Scan Report.txt
    943.2 KB · Views: 10

_ZoM_

Thread author
Sep 8, 2017
I dont know if it helps but i noticed this .exe that popped a day after i had installed Microsoft Network Moniter 3.4, NMap, and Wireshark. These are sniffer programs to detect packets / find ur IP address. I'm useing these for my college classes. Is it possible when i downloaed, installed, and then ran these programs it somehow activated Maleware that was attached to it or could it have like drew it Maleware thru my wifi?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.