My girlfriend uses my PC for all of about 10 minutes and i had a bunch of viruses. I have managed to clean most of them up (at least i think) by running MBAM, MBAR, and Super Anti Spyware. All though, i can not get rid of this windows process manager (32 bit). See the attached pictures of my processes to ensure theres nothing else running that i missed? Any help at all would be life saving! Thank you!
- Operating System
- Windows 10
- Are you using a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system?
- 64-bit (x64)
- Infection date and initial symptoms
Today, A bunch of adds were playing in the background and a toolbar was on my desktop LOL
- Current issues and symptoms
- Can not stop the windows process manager (32 bit) process, nor find the cause for it.
- Steps taken in order to remove the infection
- Ran MBAM, MBAR, and SAS
- Logs added to Help Request
- I've also uploaded logs from other scans that I've performed
78.1 KB Views: 4
9.1 KB Views: 2
1.2 KB Views: 1
10.9 KB Views: 1