I use Windows Repair from Tweaking.com. 
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Included within WRT.I use Windows Repair from Tweaking.com.![]()
Also the Pro version?It would be nice to include Systernals Suite, some people use launchers just to run Nirsoft and Systernals Suites, you could replace doubled Autoruns. It would make WRT more popular.
Included within WRT.![]()
No.Also the Pro version?
Ok, I found. On alternativeto . net@AlexCa
I really like your tool.
In the last times, to reduce the surface of attack, defender blocks a temp file for the rule of stopping the abuse of exploitation of vulnerable signed drivers in circulation when I open Toolbox.
And I don't remember where, I read someone said, about your tool, "it seems to act like a malware" - I've to find the source again.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes