Windows Repair Toolbox - Have you tried it?

AlexCa

From Windows Repair Toolbox
Verified
Developer
Apr 30, 2016
Hello everyone,

An updated version of Windows Repair Toolbox has been released, version 3.0.4.0.

### Changed
- In the "Repairs" section, "Complete Internet Repair" has been replaced with a shortcut to Windows built-in "Network reset" functionality (available on Windows 10 and higher).
- In the "Backup & Recovery" section, "CloneApp" (which has been discontinued) has been replaced with "DiskCopy".
- Improvements to the updater.exe: high DPI support, detection and use of the system proxy settings to connect to the network.

### Fixed
- Addressed most of the causes that could trigger the "Root element is missing" bug. Please note that to apply this fix, it's necessary to download a new copy of the software from the website instead of upgrading through the internal updater.

If you have any suggestions to improve, or bugs to report, please let me know.

Thank you!

Edit: I've just noticed I forgot to update the version number in the "About" tab. I'm sorry for the oversight.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.