Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I am trying to download portable from the day its posted here. I always get website offline, retry live version & retry live version also dont work.
I can visit the official site but cant download installer or portable & always get website offline.
Yes still unable to download.Hi yesnoo, are you still unable to download?
Anyone else having the same problem?
I'm able to download both versions normally.
Yes still unable to download.
Website offline. Retry live session doesn't work too.
On that page it mention www.tugajogos.pt Host Error
I tried Vivaldi, Chrome, Internet Explorer & Edge & same prob.Can you try in another browser?
Me. No prob downloadI tried Vivaldi, Chrome, Internet Explorer & Edge & same prob.
Could it be coz of DNS? I use Google DNS.
Anyone using Google DNS can download the software?
What were your testing parameters? Before I let it out of the sandbox... What malware environment did you run it in if you don't mind me asking?I've tested it yesterday, program is completely benign
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes