windows updates

tf44

Level 1
Thread author
Apr 6, 2014
I was wondering if anyone knows why when I have windows updates turned off on windows 7 64bit.computer,when I rebooted windows configured and installed an update.I checked update history and event logs and can not find any information about what was installed.I do install security only updates manually.I have just did a clean install of windows because of ccleaner incident.I have searched for answer and all I could find was that windows update itself was updated.Any information would be appreciated.This happened September 26, 2017.

Reactions: vtqhtr413

tf44

Level 1
Thread author
Apr 6, 2014
Thanks for reply.I did run the tool and it found nothing wrong.I've run scans with zemana,hitman pro,malewarebytes,eset online scanner,and bitdefender and all's good.I'm just to paranoid I guess,again thanks for reply.

Reactions: tim one

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.