On Sale! Windscribe – Lifetime VPN

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
I think Windscribe is best free VPN..then CG comes :D
If windscribe lifted "data usage" yup you are right...
But 10 Gig is just enough for web searching :rolleyes:

I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say or what language you're trying to say it in. Unfortunately I only speak English.

PS - @yigido I think you are correct about Windscribe as I've said several times before on threads about the best free VPN.
yup you are right English is my third language :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

yigido

If windscribe lifted "data usage" yup you are right...
But 10 Gig is just enough for web searching :rolleyes:
What CG's adv. big banners before connection? They disconnect you while you browsing to show their pro banners :)
I do not like this practice and again I am sayin Windscribe is the best free option :)
I think 10GB is good enough. If you want more we should talk for paid options.

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
What CG's adv. big banners before connection? They disconnect you while you browsing to show their pro banners :)
I do not like this practice and again I am sayin Windscribe is the best free option :)
I think 10GB is good enough. If you want more we should talk for paid options.
:D
if you want remove that big banner you should talk for paid options :D
btw: both of them are good,but for me I need a vpn software with unlimited data usage...so CG is better for me :cool:

motox781

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Apr 1, 2015
I just purchased a lifetime pro license. Great deal! Couple things I've noticed about the service so far:

Pros:

-FAST (40ms/120MB down on a server 800+ miles away) This blew me away. I was connected to PIA (fast VPN too) in Dallas, TX (closer to me) and was getting around the same latency and speed.

-Simple app (UI looks good...not outdated like PIA) with built in firewall (kills connection when VPN is lost)

-Defaults to OPENVPN w/ AES 256

-Unlimited data/users. The user part is interesting. Unlimited users? That's nice.

-Chrome extension actually works pretty good for blocking ads.

Cons:

-I'm having problems connecting to specific servers. They only have US East, West, Central. It randomly connects me to a server around those areas.

-I'm having problems also getting it to auto start in Windows 10 x64.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've contacted support about both of these issues and will wait for a reply. Overall though, it beats PIA so far!

Thanks!

Last edited:

motox781

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Apr 1, 2015
UPDATE: Spoke with the founder via email about the issue above (see cons). Was pretty cool seeing the founder involved in support. Anyway, he said there will be a software update later to allow you to choose specific servers.

The autostart issue I was having was an issue on my PC. I added the exe to the startup folder and all is working fine now.

Just wanted to give an update just incase anyone was interested ;)

Paul123

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 9, 2016
Won a 1 year licence in this forum, and was so impressed I've gone for this deal too. Nice thing is the 10 years were added to my existing 1 year, rather than replacing it, so have 11 years of VPN. WindScribe is very impressive in its speed. Thanks for pointing out this bargain. Works out less than 3 pounds a year for unlimited VPN.

When I talked to the support they also mentioned if you join the deal club you can get a deduction down to $29.25. Since the monthly deal club membership is $6.99 and the voucher knocks it down to $35.10 i didn't bother as I wasn't sure if the voucher code would still apply to the $29.25 price? If so then there's more saving there. Would also mean you can get further reductions on other stuff that month.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.