On Sale! Windscribe – Lifetime VPN

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

HowardEngland

Level 1
Verified
Dec 23, 2016
Won a 1 year licence in this forum, and was so impressed I've gone for this deal too. Nice thing is the 10 years were added to my existing 1 year, rather than replacing it, so have 11 years of VPN. WindScribe is very impressive in its speed. Thanks for pointing out this bargain. Works out less than 3 pounds a year for unlimited VPN.

When I talked to the support they also mentioned if you join the deal club you can get a deduction down to $29.25. Since the monthly deal club membership is $6.99 and the voucher knocks it down to $35.10 i didn't bother as I wasn't sure if the voucher code would still apply to the $29.25 price? If so then there's more saving there. Would also mean you can get further reductions on other stuff that month.

Hello Paul:) The license is lifetime...

Although it says 10 years in the receipt, after 10 years I don't believe that it will cost you anything to renew.

If you message Windscribe support now, I am sure that they will confirm this for you:)

Reactions: Svoll and Paul123

Paul123

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 9, 2016
Hello Paul:) The license is lifetime...

Although it says 10 years in the receipt, after 10 years I don't believe that it will cost you anything to renew.

If you message Windscribe support now, I am sure that they will confirm this for you:)

I can confirm this. I asked them and they said it automatically gets renewed. Its an excellent bargain, and WindScribe is impressive. Lets just hope its service doesn't become poorer with more and more people using it

windscribe

From Windscribe
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 28, 2016
Hi,

Windscribe founder here (Yegor). Thanks for the kind words :)

The Lifetime deal gets auto-renewed at the end of the 10 year term at no cost.

As for the speeds, 50MB/s->25MB/s (are you sure that's not Mbit, as 50MB/s = 400 Mbit) is a pretty significant drop but while browsing should not be perceivable. What locations did you try? Did you try other protocols and ports in Preferences?

eXDj

Level 12
Verified
Aug 2, 2015
Hi,

As for the speeds, 50MB/s->25MB/s (are you sure that's not Mbit, as 50MB/s = 400 Mbit) is a pretty significant drop but while browsing should not be perceivable. What locations did you try? Did you try other protocols and ports in Preferences?
Yes sorry...50 Mbits/8=6.25 MB/s,ok
with windscribe=25 Mbits/8=3.125 MB/s

Paul123

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 9, 2016
Yegor glad you have joined the forum, and thankyou for answering my question about the renewal a few days ago by email (when I didn't realise you were the owner of the company). It was nice of you to reply personally.

I won a year membership on this forum to Windscribe and was so impressed with the service I later took the lifetime deal at Dealfuel. The speeds are amazing. I get 63Mps on my home broadband normally and dont see any appreciable drop when using WindScribe. The web tool is good too, very easy to use and switch on off. A lot better than competitors Ive tried.

Last edited:
A

antreas

Hi,

I am your biggest fun :) i have a lifetime account for about 2 months now. I'm so happy to see you in MalwareTips!!!

A

antreas

I just purchased a lifetime pro license. Great deal! Couple things I've noticed about the service so far:

Pros:

-FAST (40ms/120MB down on a server 800+ miles away) This blew me away. I was connected to PIA (fast VPN too) in Dallas, TX (closer to me) and was getting around the same latency and speed.

-Simple app (UI looks good...not outdated like PIA) with built in firewall (kills connection when VPN is lost)

-Defaults to OPENVPN w/ AES 256

-Unlimited data/users. The user part is interesting. Unlimited users? That's nice.

-Chrome extension actually works pretty good for blocking ads.

Cons:

-I'm having problems connecting to specific servers. They only have US East, West, Central. It randomly connects me to a server around those areas.

-I'm having problems also getting it to auto start in Windows 10 x64.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've contacted support about both of these issues and will wait for a reply. Overall though, it beats PIA so far!

Thanks!

I was using PIA for about a year after my subscription ends i tried windscribe free i loved it then i bought lifetime account i feel confident with them.

Don't worry they will answer fast! Last few times i contact them i got answer in 1 to 24 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
Buyd a lifetime account too and its good. My girlfriend use it atm because i use Airvpn and atm i dont want to change to windscribe. with Airvpn i just can do way more with the Windows client and so on. but Windscribe is devinitly worth looking at.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.