On Sale! Windscribe – Lifetime VPN

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

windscribe

From Windscribe
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 28, 2016
How is your privacy ,security and speed, can you match services like EkspressVPN & VyPrVPN:)

Both are good services in my opinion, I would be weary of VyprVPN logging policy.

Is it possible to remove "Get Secure.link" from context menu in browser? I'm using browser extension. Thanks! :)

Currently that's not possible.

I've have been a long time lifetime lisence to WindScripe. Neverever have been leaking issues and speed has been so good to be true and i have been windscripe (pretty much beginning) all trought it is pretty newbie in VPN marketing , but "little" closed doors. Okay, Yegor answer questions in email very well and sound to be reliable person!
But, there could be only one where,"if you could trust anybody"(Semi-Paranoid BC) i "trust" a long time customer and testing for releases before they are in puplic marketing, is Air. I prefer for sure Opensource VPN and that what Air is! You can read everything if you read little about their forum you got links where you can see all trough what is going on. And about expressvpn and vyprvpn i don't speak same sentence about privacy! But thats my a very humble opinion, longtime testing and explore result.
Ouh well, sorry offtopic. About Windscripe i have been pretty happy, it is all time my one pc's arsenal and VM machines.
Must say WTG! Yegor,

Cheers

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
How does the paid version of Winscribe compare to other VPN's such as IPVanish, Express VPN, TORGaurd, Nord VPN etc? I mean in terms of speed, privacy and security?

Reactions: aragornnnn
A

antreas

How does the paid version of Winscribe compare to other VPN's such as IPVanish, Express VPN, TORGaurd, Nord VPN etc? I mean in terms of speed, privacy and security?

Speed are good download/upload, support is very fast! Now for privacy i hope they don't log as they said. There no dns leaks or any other ip leak.

Reactions: ZeroDay

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Speed are good download/upload, support is very fast! Now for privacy i hope they don't log as they said. There no dns leaks or any other ip leak.

Thank you, I'll check out the paid version for a month.

larry goes to church

Level 3
Verified
Mar 10, 2017
They said in support that this lifetime deals is for limited time to spread the word about Windscribe VPN then they will have monthly or yearly plans. Servers have cost...

I am paid users and i got support in few hours and the premium servers speed is very good.
So its not a true lifetime license?
Can you clarify ?

A

antreas

So its not a true lifetime license?
Can you clarify ?

If you buy a lifetime license you will be able to use windscribe premium service as long as windscribe is alive.
Lifetime license sold only for some time to spread the word about the vpn. They can't just keep selling Lifetime license forever they need money to maintain the servers by users who pay for pro membership monthly or yearly.

Antiviral

Level 1
Jan 15, 2017
What is the best price to buy lifetime license ?

Well, probably the current price $149.99. I highly doubt the short sale that occurred once of $49.99 will ever come back. Also, I feel like they might stop selling lifetime licenses soon since if they continued to do so their longevity as a company would probably be in jeopardy since it isn't as profitable to sell lifetime licenses compared to monthly/yearly subscriptions for companies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.