Solved Wireguard Wintun installed randomly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeno1234

Level 14
I would like to check my system for malware. About a month ago there was suspicious activity and I’m not sure it is a virus. I would reinstall windows but my pops doesn’t want me to. Mind checking me out?
 
Hello, Welcome to MalwareTips.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.


I suggest your read these instructions and post the requested logs from the Farbar Scan.

Preparation Guide Before Requesting Malware Removal Help

I will review the logs and advise.
 
Hello, Welcome to MalwareTips.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.


I suggest your read these instructions and post the requested logs from the Farbar Scan.

Preparation Guide Before Requesting Malware Removal Help

I will review the logs and advise.
Hello. You can close this post.

Currently getting help on malwarebytes forums and so far it’s pointing towards no infection, rather Kaspersky running from a weird location.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top