I play games every day so I can't use itBro use Linux and technically I don't use antivirus
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I play games every day so I can't use itBro use Linux and technically I don't use antivirus
That's your problemI play games every day so I can't use it![]()
Did you use WVSX to perform a full scan? What's your OS and any other AV installed?But I found the problem at "Advanced Protection Settings"... if "Enable advanced malware protection" option is checked, then the startup delay appears... and if it's unchecked, no startup delay on apps and programs.
Did you use WVSX to perform a full scan? What's your OS and any other AV installed?
It can detect older versions of Magniber. But new variant can bypass its behavioral defense. The developer are working on new techniques.Will WVSX improve the behavioral defense against #Magniber?
Will WVSX improve the behavioral defense against #Magniber?
Let me answer you with a little delay.
Yes Magniber is blocked by WV (tested on VM).
On an old sample, it detected a TMP file.
On a more recent one, WV detected some modifications, which it blocked. I didn't find any encrypted files.
#Magniber msi 1X (2022-05-27-01) 第2页_病毒样本 分享&分析区_安全区 卡饭论坛 - 互助分享 - 大气谦和!
帖子《#Magniber msi 1X (2022-05-27-01)》,第2页,来自《病毒样本 分享&分析区》,安全区,《卡饭论坛》bbs.kafan.cnHere are some pieces of evidence. It seems that a new variant of #Magniber bypasses its behavioral defense.#Magniber msi 1X (2022-05-27-01) 第7页_病毒样本 分享&分析区_安全区 卡饭论坛 - 互助分享 - 大气谦和!
帖子《#Magniber msi 1X (2022-05-27-01)》,第7页,来自《病毒样本 分享&分析区》,安全区,《卡饭论坛》bbs.kafan.cn
Either they corrected it or I was unlucky
![]()
You need to disable Automatic Updates and Real Time Protection.Either they corrected it or I was unlucky
![]()
DeepL translation1. 加入对利用Direct System Calls技术绕过杀软的检测。最近流行的Magniber勒索软件会利用此技术注入白文件进行勒索,智量盾目前可以在勒索行为发生前终止其恶意行为,也可以拦截利用syswhispers绕过检测的恶意程序。
2. 主防增强对最新攻击行为查杀, 比如CVE-2022-30190等。
3. 加强对使用某些高级规避技术躲避内存检测的远控木马查杀。
4. 其它BUG修复,稳定性提升。
下载地址: https://update1.wisevector.com/WiseVector_Setup_V307.exe
1. Add detection for bypassing antivirus software using Direct System Calls technology. The recent popular Magniber ransomware will use this technique to inject white files for ransom, Wizardshield can now terminate the malicious behavior before the ransom occurs, and also block malicious programs that use syswhispers to bypass detection.
2. The main defense enhances detection of the latest attacks, such as CVE-2022-30190, etc.
3. enhance the detection and killing of remote control Trojans that use certain advanced evasion techniques to avoid memory detection.
4. other bug fixes and stability improvements.
Download ENG Version.The new version has been released!
And some big names are still sleeping on #MagniberThe new version has been released!
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes