Definetly your software deserved to be paid, great product great service and it is not free to maintain so i can agree. Thanks for very positive replyHi @PcGamer123
Thank you for your positive feedback. and sorry there are very limited useful information on our official website for you now.
1. We have AI based static scanning, AI based behavior detection( behavior blocker ) and traditional heuristics.
2. Most features of WiseVector StopX rely on local, but our streaming updates rely on cloud.
3. We don’t have cloud files lookups at present. If there are some suspicious files(<20M), users can upload them directly via WiseVector StopX and our technicians will analyse them in 24 hours. If the files are over 20M, please send them to our mailbox (email@example.com).
4. Please uninstall the old version before you install the newest version or you can click update button on the main UI as EndangeredPootis posted. For convenience, users can do overwrite installation without uninstalling the existing one from our next release.
5. We plan to keep the version with basic features for free and the advanced features will be charged when they are ensured to work pretty well.
We think it’s not so important that whether WiseVector StopX stays free or not. The most significant fact for us is WiseVector StopX is effective which can really protect users from malware and it’s deserved to be paid.
Have a nice day!
Does WVSX has some kind of specific anti-exploit capabilities?
Hi,Do you know yet the paid vs free features?
It would be nice to know earlier
Hi,hello, I have a question:
When I opened task manager or Process explorer, I saw the handle count of WiseVectorSvc.exe increased every second by +1
rarely, it decreased by 1 but immediately increased
handle count after ~5 hours was 11800
is it normal?
I have somequestions about the Wisevector for you
1. Any infos when will you release the multilanguage Version
2. And when it is available on viorustotal
3. And what are your plans fort he future of Wisevector
Your answrs of These questions are These
Wisevector StopX has both English and Chinese version now.
Since English is a world language, multilanguage version is not on our to do list. But if there are a great number of users from non English speaking countries, we would like to consider it. Can you please tell me where are you from?
Virustotal told us to wait half year or even longer, so we don't know the exact time.
Generally speaking, we plan to improve WiseVector Stopx to be one of the most professional and popular AV around the world. We have lots of work to do and long way to go before achieving this.
And my new questions for you are
I live in German as example the Wisevector into the german language
1. Any infos for a Browser Addon or Browser extension for Microsoft Edge Chrome and Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome available
2. When will you release a Free and a Paid Version of Wisevector and what are the features oft he boths
3. And when will you release the Version 2.5 as a beta or Final Version
4. Any infos for a E-Mail scanning Feature for Wisevector to scan incomming and outcomming emails into Microsoft Outlook
5. Any Infos for a mobile Version for mobile device as example Android and Apple devices
With best Regards
1. I think we should know the number of German users first, then we can make our decision.
2. Browser Addon/Browser extension, Email scanning feature and mobile version are not in our to do list. WiseVector StopX focuses on advanced, stealthy malware, so we will not have the same features as most traditional AV already have.
3. As I posted a few days ago, the real time detection, ransomware detection and document protection will stay free to keep our users from the most harmful malware. We will have more features gradually in the future and the advanced features will be charged when they are ensured to work pretty well.
4. We are trying our best to release Beta 2.5 before the new year.
Either.How are people using this product? As a complement to their AV or a replacement?
No. It requires manual startup of the GUI on SUA. They may change this in the future.Does the product registered well in the security center; meaning does it disable WD?