WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
Hi @PcGamer123

Thank you for your positive feedback.:) and sorry there are very limited useful information on our official website for you now.
1. We have AI based static scanning, AI based behavior detection( behavior blocker ) and traditional heuristics.
2. Most features of WiseVector StopX rely on local, but our streaming updates rely on cloud.
3. We don’t have cloud files lookups at present. If there are some suspicious files(<20M), users can upload them directly via WiseVector StopX and our technicians will analyse them in 24 hours. If the files are over 20M, please send them to our mailbox (virus@wisevector.com).
4. Please uninstall the old version before you install the newest version or you can click update button on the main UI as EndangeredPootis posted. For convenience, users can do overwrite installation without uninstalling the existing one from our next release.
5. We plan to keep the version with basic features for free and the advanced features will be charged when they are ensured to work pretty well.
We think it’s not so important that whether WiseVector StopX stays free or not. The most significant fact for us is WiseVector StopX is effective which can really protect users from malware and it’s deserved to be paid.

Have a nice day!
WiseVector

Last edited:

HunterKhajiit

Level 2
Verified
Nov 11, 2017
Hi @PcGamer123

Thank you for your positive feedback.:) and sorry there are very limited useful information on our official website for you now.
1. We have AI based static scanning, AI based behavior detection( behavior blocker ) and traditional heuristics.
2. Most features of WiseVector StopX rely on local, but our streaming updates rely on cloud.
3. We don’t have cloud files lookups at present. If there are some suspicious files(<20M), users can upload them directly via WiseVector StopX and our technicians will analyse them in 24 hours. If the files are over 20M, please send them to our mailbox (virus@wisevector.com).
4. Please uninstall the old version before you install the newest version or you can click update button on the main UI as EndangeredPootis posted. For convenience, users can do overwrite installation without uninstalling the existing one from our next release.
5. We plan to keep the version with basic features for free and the advanced features will be charged when they are ensured to work pretty well.
We think it’s not so important that whether WiseVector StopX stays free or not. The most significant fact for us is WiseVector StopX is effective which can really protect users from malware and it’s deserved to be paid.

Have a nice day!
WiseVector
Definetly your software deserved to be paid, great product great service and it is not free to maintain so i can agree. Thanks for very positive reply :)

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
hello, I have a question:
When I opened task manager or Process explorer, I saw the handle count of WiseVectorSvc.exe increased every second by +1
rarely, it decreased by 1 but immediately increased

handle count after ~5 hours was 11800

is it normal?
thank you

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
hello, I have a question:
When I opened task manager or Process explorer, I saw the handle count of WiseVectorSvc.exe increased every second by +1
rarely, it decreased by 1 but immediately increased

handle count after ~5 hours was 11800

is it normal?
thank you
Hi,
Normally, the handle count is 400-1000.
I have sent a message to you. Can you please tell me more details? Thank you.

Regards,
WiseVector

Last edited:

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi @WiseVector

I have some questions about the Wisevector for you

1. Any infos when will you release the multilanguage Version

2. And when it is available on viorustotal

3. And what are your plans fort he future of Wisevector

Your answrs of these questions are these

Wisevector StopX has both English and Chinese version now.

Since English is a world language, multilanguage version is not on our to do list. But if there are a great number of users from non English speaking countries, we would like to consider it. Can you please tell me where are you from?

Virustotal told us to wait half year or even longer, so we don't know the exact time.

Generally speaking, we plan to improve WiseVector Stopx to be one of the most professional and popular AV around the world. We have lots of work to do and long way to go before achieving this.

And my new questions for you are

I live in German as example the Wisevector into the german language

1. Any infos for a Browser Addon or Browser extension for Microsoft Edge Chrome and Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome available

2. When will you release a Free and a Paid Version of Wisevector and what are the features oft he boths

3. And when will you release the Version 2.5 as a beta or Final Version

4. Any infos for a E-Mail scanning Feature for Wisevector to scan incomming and outcomming emails into Microsoft Outlook

5. Any Infos for a mobile Version for mobile device as example Android and Apple devices

With best Regards
Mops21

Last edited:

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
Hi @WiseVector

I have somequestions about the Wisevector for you

1. Any infos when will you release the multilanguage Version

2. And when it is available on viorustotal

3. And what are your plans fort he future of Wisevector

Your answrs of These questions are These

Wisevector StopX has both English and Chinese version now.

Since English is a world language, multilanguage version is not on our to do list. But if there are a great number of users from non English speaking countries, we would like to consider it. Can you please tell me where are you from?

Virustotal told us to wait half year or even longer, so we don't know the exact time.

Generally speaking, we plan to improve WiseVector Stopx to be one of the most professional and popular AV around the world. We have lots of work to do and long way to go before achieving this.

And my new questions for you are

I live in German as example the Wisevector into the german language

1. Any infos for a Browser Addon or Browser extension for Microsoft Edge Chrome and Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome available

2. When will you release a Free and a Paid Version of Wisevector and what are the features oft he boths

3. And when will you release the Version 2.5 as a beta or Final Version

4. Any infos for a E-Mail scanning Feature for Wisevector to scan incomming and outcomming emails into Microsoft Outlook

5. Any Infos for a mobile Version for mobile device as example Android and Apple devices

With best Regards
Mops21
Hi,
1. I think we should know the number of German users first, then we can make our decision.
2. Browser Addon/Browser extension, Email scanning feature and mobile version are not in our to do list. WiseVector StopX focuses on advanced, stealthy malware, so we will not have the same features as most traditional AV already have.
3. As I posted a few days ago, the real time detection, ransomware detection and document protection will stay free to keep our users from the most harmful malware. We will have more features gradually in the future and the advanced features will be charged when they are ensured to work pretty well.
4. We are trying our best to release Beta 2.5 before the new year.

Thanks&regards,
WiseVector

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi,
1. I think we should know the number of German users first, then we can make our decision.
2. Browser Addon/Browser extension, Email scanning feature and mobile version are not in our to do list. WiseVector StopX focuses on advanced, stealthy malware, so we will not have the same features as most traditional AV already have.
3. As I posted a few days ago, the real time detection, ransomware detection and document protection will stay free to keep our users from the most harmful malware. We will have more features gradually in the future and the advanced features will be charged when they are ensured to work pretty well.
4. We are trying our best to release Beta 2.5 before the new year.

Thanks&regards,
WiseVector

Hi @WiseVector

Thank you very much for your Infos

With best Regards
Mops21

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
How are people using this product? As a complement to their AV or a replacement? Does the product registered well in the security center; meaning does it disable WD?

I'm asking cause it has been said this product is design to detect advance/stealthy malware that other "traditional products" can't detect. And that makes it sound the product was a made as a companion.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.