Deprecated WiseVector Free AI Driven Security

Hemps

Mar 11, 2021
Hi,
I feel a bit confused.
The features of Pastel Partner can acturally be activated after inputing the license? Without a license, it can just be opened, but not work?
I have a feeling its the license check and pervasive that WiseVector is scanning.
Yip, its fine without a license, after you activate the license is when WiseVector slows it down.
Pastel and Pervasive are also finnicky with Windows Defender and UAC

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
I have a feeling its the license check and pervasive that WiseVector is scanning.
Yip, its fine without a license, after you activate the license is when WiseVector slows it down.
Pastel and Pervasive are also finnicky with Windows Defender and UAC
Thanks. We will check and reply you once we find out why.

Antimalware18

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
We are not interested in users' data. Please refer to our Privacy Policy.
The paid version will be released in next month if everything goes smoothly.

I heard that there was web filtering coming, will this be available in the free version as well or only the paid version? If its not available in the free that's fine, we all have to make $$ somehow. I'm just inquiring.

AXYZE

Level 1
Feb 9, 2020
So today I got detection by WiseVector... in Windows itself?

gYFr8L6QLt.png

I was quite surprised so I checked digital signature and its this EXE is from Microsoft, I checked VirusTotal and there's 0 detections VirusTotal

@WiseVector could you check if its falsepositive? Never got FP in Windows Update (I assume its an update) so I would like to hear your opinion.
WiseVector V2.73

Last edited by a moderator:

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017

View attachment 256834

I was quite surprised so I checked digital signature and its this EXE is from Microsoft, I checked VirusTotal and there's 0 detections VirusTotal

@WiseVector could you check if its falsepositive? Never got FP in Windows Update (I assume its an update) so I would like to hear your opinion.
WiseVector V2.73
I assume that it's a false positive but if you are feeling uncomfortable upload the sample here for people to analyze.

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018

View attachment 256834

WiseVector V2.73
Very sorry, it's a FP which has been resolved already. This file matched one of our malware signatures.
We will be more careful to deal with the signatures in the future. Similar FP will be completely avoided in our next release.
Thanks for your report!

outlawxtorn

Level 6
Verified
Content Creator
May 29, 2017
@WiseVector: Any game I installed through the Xbox app on my PC would crash and give me a blue screen when I tried playing. I tried everything to fix it and finally the only thing that worked was disabling WiseVector. I'm insure if anyone else had the same problem, It could just be my hardware or something but I thought I would let you know.

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
@WiseVector: Any game I installed through the Xbox app on my PC would crash and give me a blue screen when I tried playing. I tried everything to fix it and finally the only thing that worked was disabling WiseVector. I'm insure if anyone else had the same problem, It could just be my hardware or something but I thought I would let you know.
Thanks for your feedback.
Have you noticed what driver caused the blue screen? It would be very helpful if you can send the dump file to support@wisevector.com.
If there is no dump file, can you please generate a complete crash dump through this way: Generate a kernel or complete crash dump - Windows Client Management and then you can send the file to us once the crash happen again.

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

The new beta will be released next month probabally. Yes, there will be both paid and free version. Most network protection features need to be paid.

Found this on Wilders Security Forum

With best Regards
Mops21

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.