Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Thanks for your feedback.OK...Ithink I know it...I've successfuly instaled WV on Vista 32-bit so this system is supported and probably XP will be also. But I'm not sure :unsure
Interface and design are very simple...for me are to simple...user can change skin of app but can't change settings of protection (except enable-disable). One advatage I found is possibility to make some exclusion and I understand that are exclusion from protection.
Ok, I know it's by design but I hope new added modules...you've mentioned about it...will give us a possibility to change something moreThanks for your feedback.
WV is designed to follow the usage pattern of people with very little computer knowledge. I can understand it's too simple for you, but simple design is a style.![]()
Hi, All
i am a happy camper with WV 1.32 English version, many thanks to WV's staff for this extra(English) version, even though i do fully comprehend Chinese. i hold high regard for the developers of this product. In KAFAN forum, there is a lengthy revelation of background of these brains. i feel safe to use it . as far as EUGDRP is concern, it is very nice to has its existence, i am certain many cyber population are therefore protected to some degree.
just a curious wonder---do they publish a detailed list of approved products on a regular basis for interesting group to check ? i know ISO issues certificates to industries alike. right now i have a cloud hanging over my head ----how many of PC products i am using at this moment are EUGDRP approved ? how about you ?
Yes, the next version will be released a few months later, please wait and see.Ok, I know it's by design but I hope new added modules...you've mentioned about it...will give us a possibility to change something more![]()
Ok...I will waitingYes, the next version will be released a few months later, please wait and see.
Hi@harlan4096,@WiseVector: I got today WV 1.33, changelog? thanks.
Hi Threadripper,Seems very interesting, forgive me if I have missed some posts but have you stopped using App_Init yet? If not, do you have an ETA?
Hi Threadripper,
WV2.0 is currently on beta testing, but the English version is not already yet. The English version will be released next month and very looking forward your feedback.
WV2.0 has stopped using App_Init and has more features as below:
1. Advanced Protection which includes:
A. Behavior detection based on AI
B. Scripts behavior analysis(Including fileless malware prevention)
C. Zero_day threats detection
D. Important Applications protection(eg: Office, Flash, PDF, Reader, IE)
E. Dll Hijack Detection
2. Ransomware Behavior Detection
3. Ransomware trap
4. Documents protection
5. Self-protection improved
6. Scanning speed improved
7. Active memory scanning now added in Real-time Monitor.
Best Regards,
Wendy
Hi Wendy
I`m very much looking forward to the next version of WiseVector.
Are the updates purely engine updates or are their blacklist sigs included or something like that??
With all the improvements coming in the next stable release could you please:emoji_pray: manage to keep it as light as possible and not turn it into a resource hog?
Regards Eck![]()
Hi Eck,
The engine makes only a few minor changes.
WV aims at light weight and it will always keep very light, so don't worry about this issue.
Looking forward to your further feedback.
Regards,
Wendy
Not bad, that malware pack looks quite toughThis is the new WiseVector 2 StopX in action against the malware pack posted yesterday by @silversurfer:
On demand -> 15 / 22:
Also in action on execution/dynamic with some of the remained samples:
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes