Deprecated WiseVector Free AI Driven Security

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
OK...Ithink I know it...I've successfuly instaled WV on Vista 32-bit so this system is supported and probably XP will be also. But I'm not sure :unsure :unsure:
Interface and design are very simple...for me are to simple...user can change skin of app but can't change settings of protection (except enable-disable). One advatage I found is possibility to make some exclusion and I understand that are exclusion from protection.
Thanks for your feedback.
WV is designed to follow the usage pattern of people with very little computer knowledge. I can understand it's too simple for you, but simple design is a style.;)

dragongate888

Level 2
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Hi, All
i am a happy camper with WV 1.32 English version, many thanks to WV's staff for this extra(English) version, even though i do fully comprehend Chinese. i hold high regard for the developers of this product. In KAFAN forum, there is a lengthy revelation of background of these brains. i feel safe to use it . as far as EUGDRP is concern, it is very nice to has its existence, i am certain many cyber population are therefore protected to some degree.
just a curious wonder---do they publish a detailed list of approved products on a regular basis for interesting group to check ? i know ISO issues certificates to industries alike. right now i have a cloud hanging over my head ----how many of PC products i am using at this moment are EUGDRP approved ? how about you ?

ichito

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013
Thanks for your feedback.
WV is designed to follow the usage pattern of people with very little computer knowledge. I can understand it's too simple for you, but simple design is a style.;)
Ok, I know it's by design but I hope new added modules...you've mentioned about it...will give us a possibility to change something more :)

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
Hi, All
i am a happy camper with WV 1.32 English version, many thanks to WV's staff for this extra(English) version, even though i do fully comprehend Chinese. i hold high regard for the developers of this product. In KAFAN forum, there is a lengthy revelation of background of these brains. i feel safe to use it . as far as EUGDRP is concern, it is very nice to has its existence, i am certain many cyber population are therefore protected to some degree.
just a curious wonder---do they publish a detailed list of approved products on a regular basis for interesting group to check ? i know ISO issues certificates to industries alike. right now i have a cloud hanging over my head ----how many of PC products i am using at this moment are EUGDRP approved ? how about you ?

Hi dragongate888,

Thanks for your interesting in WV and so glad to know that you feel safe to use it after accessing to KAFAN forum.
If you have read the Privacy Policy on our site, I think you can feel safer then.
Our Privacy Policy shows great respect for personal data. Our website and product are principally designed in a way that limits the collection and processing of personal data to a minimum.
Your questions are good and I would like to ask the same questions as you.

Regards,
Wnedy

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
Seems very interesting, forgive me if I have missed some posts but have you stopped using App_Init yet? If not, do you have an ETA?
Hi Threadripper,
WV2.0 is currently on beta testing, but the English version is not already yet. The English version will be released next month and very looking forward your feedback.
WV2.0 has stopped using App_Init and has more features as below:
1. Advanced Protection which includes:
A. Behavior detection based on AI
B. Scripts behavior analysis(Including fileless malware prevention)
C. Zero_day threats detection
D. Important Applications protection(eg: Office, Flash, PDF, Reader, IE)
E. Dll Hijack Detection
2. Ransomware Behavior Detection
3. Ransomware trap
4. Documents protection
5. Self-protection improved
6. Scanning speed improved
7. Active memory scanning now added in Real-time Monitor.

Best Regards,
Wendy

Behold Eck

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 22, 2014
Hi Threadripper,
WV2.0 is currently on beta testing, but the English version is not already yet. The English version will be released next month and very looking forward your feedback.
WV2.0 has stopped using App_Init and has more features as below:
1. Advanced Protection which includes:
A. Behavior detection based on AI
B. Scripts behavior analysis(Including fileless malware prevention)
C. Zero_day threats detection
D. Important Applications protection(eg: Office, Flash, PDF, Reader, IE)
E. Dll Hijack Detection
2. Ransomware Behavior Detection
3. Ransomware trap
4. Documents protection
5. Self-protection improved
6. Scanning speed improved
7. Active memory scanning now added in Real-time Monitor.

Best Regards,
Wendy

Hi Wendy

I`m very much looking forward to the next version of WiseVector.

Are the updates purely engine updates or are their blacklist sigs included or something like that??

With all the improvements coming in the next stable release could you please:emoji_pray: manage to keep it as light as possible and not turn it into a resource hog?

Regards Eck:giggle:

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
Hi Wendy

I`m very much looking forward to the next version of WiseVector.

Are the updates purely engine updates or are their blacklist sigs included or something like that??

With all the improvements coming in the next stable release could you please:emoji_pray: manage to keep it as light as possible and not turn it into a resource hog?

Regards Eck:giggle:

Hi Eck,

The engine makes only a few minor changes.
WV aims at light weight and it will always keep very light, so don't worry about this issue.
Looking forward to your further feedback.

Regards,
Wendy

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
This is the new WiseVector 2 StopX in action against the malware pack posted yesterday by @silversurfer:

On demand -> 15 / 22:

1560328087466.png

Also in action on execution/dynamic with some of the remained samples:

1560328141717.png1560328159297.png1560328177169.png1560328195192.png

Last edited:

imuade

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 29, 2018

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.