Apr 28, 2015
Last special malware sample posted by @silversurfer today:

WV.png

Trender

Level 1
Verified
Feb 5, 2016
Hi,

We have just installed Overwatch in Windows 10 X64 1903, it can work well with WiseVector StopX.
If you still have WiseVector StopX installed, please try the following steps:
1. Quit WiseVector StopX before starting Overwatch, to see Overwatch can open or not. (If not, there must be another reason for the problem :unsure: )
2. If Overwatch can open, please start WiseVector StopX and go to "Advanced Settings" then exclude Overwatch.exe in the "Advanced Detection" to see the problem can be resolved or not.
Looking forward to your feedback.

Regards,
WiseVector
Don't know what is it but if I quit WiseVector, Overwatch opens as usually.
I added it to several exclusions and still wont open with wisevector:
pWhzsWs.png

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
Don't know what is it but if I quit WiseVector, Overwatch opens as usually.
I added it to several exclusions and still wont open with wisevector:
pWhzsWs.png

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
This issue really makes us confused, since Overwatch and WiseVector StopX can work well together in our test.
If it's convenient for you, can you please tell us your email address? We would like to ask you more questions.
Our email address is support@wisevector.com.

Regards,
WieseVector

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
@WiseVector: My KTS is constantly moving to Low Restricted group some WV services (I have to move manually them to Trusted group), and I guess it's because of this:

Any idea?

Hi,

After sending several emails to the related department of Kaspersky, finally they replied us as below:

2.JPG

I will keep you posted.

Regards,
WiseVector

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.