Deprecated WiseVector Free AI Driven Security

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
Because it became so after installation of it. Even after several restarts and cold starts. After uninstall it went back to the usuall.

WD and Zal would not be the problem but maybe, RollbackRx is. I have not tested that assumption. Some security software have incompatibility problems with RbRx, but it is not usuall.

Otherwise, nothing else could/should cause it.
Thank you for your reply.:)
We have installed these software together and didn't reproduce the problem. 🤔 En...If you want, you can try to install WiseVector StopX again.
Have a nice day!

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
Hi everybody,

I don't really have the time to read every message so please don't get mad when my questions were already answered.
Is there an english website of the product? When searching for Wise Vector i only find one of the MalwareTips threads. And in what languages will the product be released in the near future? It feels like you don't really set your focus on the international market as far as i can tell.

Thanks in advance :)!

pxxb1

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2018
Hi,

Can you please tell me why you think the 13 seconds added is caused by WiseVector StopX?

Our new version will be released recently.

When there is a false positive, can you please upload it via WiseVector StopX or send it for analysis? It can help us to improve. Thank you.

Best Wishes,
WiseVector

Tried today on another Pc of mine, same there. It ads an awfull lot of seconds to the startup.

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
Hi everybody,

I don't really have the time to read every message so please don't get mad when my questions were already answered.
Is there an english website of the product? When searching for Wise Vector i only find one of the MalwareTips threads. And in what languages will the product be released in the near future? It feels like you don't really set your focus on the international market as far as i can tell.

Thanks in advance :)!
Hi,
We will have our English website recently.
WiseVector StopX has both English and Chinese version at present.
Whether there is a need to add other languages, we should know where are the users from and what's the number first.

Good day!

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
Happy New Year to everyone here! Wish the very best to you all! Thank you all for helping us to be improved! Appreciate your kindness and support!:giggle::giggle::giggle:
timg.jpg

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
I'm not using windows 10 so I don't really remember exactly how to do it
you can read some instructions here

if someone knows please comment

Last edited:

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Like malwarebytes, wiseVector as of now isnt really something you can completely rely on as it doesnt have a cloud, database, etc, only behavior based detection, so it isnt registred as a full on antivirus as of now.
It does use signatures. In time it will be registered in Windows Security Center.
Azure said:
How are people using this product? As a complement to their AV or a replacement?
WiseVector StopX can be the only AV or a complement to other AV, since users have different requests on their AV. It depends on the users' choice.
Azure said:
Does the product registered well in the security center; meaning does it disable WD?
No. It’s on our to do list.

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
Like malwarebytes, wiseVector as of now isnt really something you can completely rely on as it doesnt have a cloud, database, etc, only behavior based detection, so it isnt registred as a full on antivirus as of now.
please do some researches before stating that
Wisevector has signatures, cloud and behavioral blocker (sort of) + ransomware/folder protection
it lacks web filter, security center registration, exploit protection, firewall, a default-deny feature

Last edited:

EndangeredPootis

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Sep 8, 2019
please do some researches before stating that
Wisevector has signatures, cloud and behavioral blocker (sort of) + ransomware/folder protection
it lacks web filter, security center registration, exploit protection, firewall, a default-deny feature
And where is that mentioned?

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
And where is that mentioned?
in this thread or in changelogs. I admit they don't put much info on their website
I have been using this AV for ~200 days and put it into Malwarehub. I know what it is capable of and what features it has. Not as much as the devs themselves
I don't know how they name the cloud engine. They call it streaming updates. When the internet connection is available, WV will have better detection rates than itself offline. Tests performed immediately after the internet connection was turned on + without performing a manual database update

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.