Deprecated WiseVector Free AI Driven Security

Tutman

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 17, 2020
How far along is WiseVector in protecting itself from being disabled or uninstalled by malware?
Here is the setting for that my friend!

Attachments

• selfprotection.jpg
    selfprotection.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 259

bellgamin

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Oct 11, 2016
Here is the setting for that my friend!
Thanks. I knew about that setting. I apologize for not making my question more clear.

I recognize that I cannot terminate WiseVector using merely ProcessExplorer. However, to further clarify my question, it is this: Has this been tested using tactics employed by malware (& not just novices like me)? (^_^)

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks. I knew about that setting. I apologize for not making my question more clear.

I recognize that I cannot terminate WiseVector using merely ProcessExplorer. However, to further clarify my question, it is this: Has this been tested using tactics employed by malware (& not just novices like me)? (^_^)
Hi,

1.WiseVector StopX's processes are protected by kernel mode driver.
2.Since we don't have a great number of users at present, WiseVector StopX has not been the particular target for wild malware yet.:)

Regards,
WiseVector

SpiderWeb

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Aug 21, 2020
This is the type of thing all AV vendors should do. Actually listen to the community to help make their product better. I'm happy to see how far WiseVector has come along. Chinese software is going to be winning us over because they are so invested in making great AI.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.