Deprecated WiseVector Free AI Driven Security

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
Dont see mention about beta on those last changelog posts, so they must be stable?

If im going for free version, should i use v2.73? still?
Hi,
V3.03 is not a beta. It's stable.
V3.03 is more powerful than V2.73. V2.73 will update to V3.03 automatically in the future if "Automatically download and install program updates" is on.

71Hemi

Level 2
Verified
Dec 12, 2015
I'm having an update issue. Every time I try to do a manual update it tells me it failed, Also I have never seen any progress in the progress bar. Since the auto update success is displayed in the main window showing that it in fact updated, how are we to know if it did actually update and not just attempt to update?? It would be really nice to see a new definition database # with that update notification so we would know that it did in fact update. Even better if it would show that on manual updates as well. Otherwise great work on a awesome program! I'm excited to see how this develops further and what your plans are for its future besides being paid.

Kuronian

Level 1
Jul 7, 2020
Is WiseVector safe or not? Because Eset Liveguard recognises it as a threat.

Eset.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.