Battle Wondershare Time Freeze vs Shadow Defender

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocsi

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 26, 2011
Which you think is better Wondershare Time Freeze or Shadow Defender.
1) Wondershare Time Freeze:
- Keep system safe from threats of virus, spyware, worm, Trojan, etc.
- Enter virtual system in 2 clicks, no need to reboot computer.
- Easy system restore and recovery to remove unwanted changes.
- Robust MBR protection guarantees the normal startup of PC.
- New protection mode greatly improves efficiency of virtual system.
Available for 32 & 64 bits systems
Requirements: Windows 7/XP/Vista/2000

2) Shadow Defender (was stopped - is not developed)
- Prevent all viruses and malware.
- Surf the internet safely and eliminate unwanted traces.
- Protect your privacy.
- Eliminate system downtime and maintenance costs.
- Reboot to restore your system back to its original state.
Available for 32 & 64 bits systems
Requirements: Windows 7/XP/Vista/2000

P

Plexx

HeffeD said:
biozfear said:
CTM is a rollback software. i got it but havent used it yet. still reading a bit in their forums. perhaps heffed might help in giving more info

CTM's development is currently suspended.

If you encounter any bugs, you could be waiting quite a while for them to be fixed.

Thanks dude. i should be kept more updated. guess ill use good old system restore for now and the backups i have scheduled from acronis:)

ocsi

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 26, 2011
"... I used this software (Wondershare), and ... after a few days ... Windows starup is crash (not start )!!! I was forced to use "Last Known Good Configuration" to start Windows. "
I have found the cause of the problem:
- I installed Wondershare for testing
- Then I uninstalled - I liked
- The uninstall did not uninstall the driver Wondershare - He remained in: My Computer - Manage - Device Manager (Show hidden devices) - Non-Plug and Play Drivers - From there I removed manually (restart PC)
- After a while it appeared to offer free licenses - I installed again Wondershare
- It worked a few days - Then, after a restart ... PC start crash
The problem was caused by the fact that software was not uninstalled correctly the first time!:angel:

Ramblin

Level 3
May 14, 2011
ocsi said:
The problem was caused by the fact that software was not uninstalled correctly the first time!:angel:
I understand that to properly uninstall the program TF, we have to use their uninstaller and have to make sure that the program is not running. Otherwise the program does not uninstall well. I remember reading that somewhere and the one time that I uninstalled TF, it worked perfectly. Later on I installed it back.

Bo

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.