Serious Discussion Worth a run winistair uninstaller (free)

System utilities
28 Replies 2,519 Views
Yes and for all things AV as well but I haven`t noticed any activity from him here at MT for some months now.

Hopefully he`s in good health and busy up to his elbows testing all sorts of apps and will get back here soon.

Regards Eck :)
He frequently visits the forum; for instance, he was last seen at 2 AM yesterday. However, he hasn't posted in months. I hope he is doing well.
 
Since it is a paid program, I didn't try it. I'm now using Soft Organizer, and I found that it is safe and thorough in its deletions.

This is not correct. Uninstalr is, has always been and will always be free with no nags and no nonsense. There is Uninstalr Pro that is a paid version that you can buy if you want to support the development of the program.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top