Since it is a paid program, I didn't try it. I'm now using Soft Organizer, and I found that it is safe and thorough in its deletions.And I am a fan of Your Unin-staller...it works perfectly
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Since it is a paid program, I didn't try it. I'm now using Soft Organizer, and I found that it is safe and thorough in its deletions.And I am a fan of Your Unin-staller...it works perfectly
Yes and for all things AV as well but I haven`t noticed any activity from him here at MT for some months now.For programs like this, @roger_m has good knowledge.
He frequently visits the forum; for instance, he was last seen at 2 AM yesterday. However, he hasn't posted in months. I hope he is doing well.Yes and for all things AV as well but I haven`t noticed any activity from him here at MT for some months now.
Hopefully he`s in good health and busy up to his elbows testing all sorts of apps and will get back here soon.
Regards Eck![]()
Since it is a paid program, I didn't try it. I'm now using Soft Organizer, and I found that it is safe and thorough in its deletions.
Ah, okay then, that`s good to hearHe frequently visits the forum; for instance, he was last seen at 2 AM yesterday. However, he hasn't posted in months. I hope he is doing well.
My response was about "Your Uninstaller" which is a paid software, not about "Uninstalr".This is not correct. Uninstalr is, has always been and will always be free with no nags and no nonsense. There is Uninstalr Pro that is a paid version that you can buy if you want to support the development of the program.
My response was about "Your Uninstaller" which is a paid software, not about "Uninstalr".![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes