WUP VIRUS RUNNING 100% IN CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjaskanswers

Thread author
Mar 27, 2021
Hi, I'd like to ask if you can recommend anything to me to delete the core virus for running this WUP. I already downloaded SpyHunter 5, malware bites, Hitman pro, and iExplorer(r/kill). However, SpyHunter is still detecting some trojan files.

here are the following Malware detected:
Severity (High)
- Trojan-Spy.Carberp (1 Object)
- Trojan.Generic(1 Object)
- Trojan.FakeMS(4 Object)
- Trojan.Kryptik.BN(1 Object)
- DangerousObject.Generic (1 Object)

Severity (Medium)
- Hiru(10 Objects)

Severity (Low)
- Adware.eoRezo

I just want to remove these core files to put my mind at ease :< hope you can help me Thank you! :)

Reactions: Nevi

icotonev

Verified
Staff Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips Malware Removal Forum...! :) I highly recommend that you stop using random programs to scan your system ..!

Follow the instructions

and in the next c post to the two file (FRST.txt + Addition.txt) for the analysis ..! Thanks ..! :)

icotonev

Verified
Staff Member
Mar 9, 2017
Due to lack of response, this topic will now be closed. If you need support, please begin a new thread, and provide a link to this topic. Have a nice day. ...!

Reactions: Nevi and upnorth
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.