WUP VIRUS RUNNING 100% IN CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjaskanswers

New Member
Hi, I'd like to ask if you can recommend anything to me to delete the core virus for running this WUP. I already downloaded SpyHunter 5, malware bites, Hitman pro, and iExplorer(r/kill). However, SpyHunter is still detecting some trojan files.

here are the following Malware detected:
Severity (High)
- Trojan-Spy.Carberp (1 Object)
- Trojan.Generic(1 Object)
- Trojan.FakeMS(4 Object)
- Trojan.Kryptik.BN(1 Object)
- DangerousObject.Generic (1 Object)

Severity (Medium)
- Hiru(10 Objects)

Severity (Low)
- Adware.eoRezo

I just want to remove these core files to put my mind at ease :< hope you can help me Thank you! :)
 
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips Malware Removal Forum...! :) I highly recommend that you stop using random programs to scan your system ..!

Follow the instructions



and in the next c post to the two file (FRST.txt + Addition.txt) for the analysis ..! Thanks ..! :)
 
Due to lack of response, this topic will now be closed. If you need support, please begin a new thread, and provide a link to this topic. Have a nice day. ...!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top