Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
System preferences look great. How can you have all the three passcodes together?
It could be fingerprint+X.

Also using Avira mobile security PRO and Malwarebytes / clean master And Zemana Premium
Man, that's a total over the top even if it was for Windows. Why do you need tons of security apps on a single nice phone?
Hopefully you've enabled realtime in limited security apps (preferably 1) and others are on-demand scanners.

If you're concerned about security so much, why not step up in privacy and disable sharing of anonymous data too:)

Xsjx

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2017
System preferences look great. How can you have all the three passcodes together?
It could be fingerprint+X.

Man, that's a total over the top even if it was for Windows. Why do you need tons of security apps on a single nice phone?
Hopefully you've enabled realtime in limited security apps (preferably 1) and others are on-demand scanners.

If you're concerned about security so much, why not step up in privacy and disable sharing of anonymous data too:)
Pincode : for my Sim card Password and FIngerprint ;)

Also yes Only Avira And Zemana real time ;)

Last edited:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Avira Browser for Android? Not seen any in the Play Store.

Avira Phantom VPN is the correct name for VPN, do you use the Free (Registered) or Pro version?

You can list Avira Mobile Security and Zemana under Content Filtering fields.

Xsjx

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2017
Avira Browser for Android? Not seen any in the Play Store.

Avira Phantom VPN is the correct name for VPN, do you use the Free (Registered) or Pro version?

You can list Avira Mobile Security and Zemana under Content Filtering fields.
Ok

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Idk? Its basicly a shortcut for Avira SafeSearch in android browser ;)
That's what I thought. If you use Chrome, state Chrome. Not some makeshift browser. Basically you're saying you don't know what you're running on Android.

Xsjx

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2017
That's what I thought. If you use Chrome, state Chrome. Not some makeshift browser. Basically you're saying you don't know what you're running on Android.
It isnt chrome... its a widget from avira that makes protection at browser level possible ( Normaly like my old bitdefender it makes it load and then block it with a pop up... Not very good )

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I see a SafeSearch in Avira, but no browser. Can you share a screenshot or video of it in action?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.