Xvirus Personal Guard - feedback and bug reports (OLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
Hi Dani Santos

Yes here is my screenshot for you

With best Regards
Mops21

You might consider taking that attachment down. It is showing your IP. Your fine if you are using a VPN as IPs are shared. Also site is working fine for me. If this site is really using CloudFlare, it does have problems like this often..

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
You might consider taking that attachment down. It is showing your IP. Your fine if you are using a VPN as IPs are shared. Also site is working fine for me. If this site is really using CloudFlare, it does have problems like this often..

Hi

I don`t use a VPN. Any other Infos for me

With best Regards
Mops21

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi Dani Santos

Is a new Version out when yes I become a error message then I click on update now

And is your Homepage down again

With best Regards
Mops21

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi Dani Santos

When I start Xvirus Personal Guard and select the Update Tab and click on check for updates and direcly on cancel button it gaves me this message see the txt File

With best Regards
Mops21

Attachments

• Xvirus Personal Guard 5.3.3.0 Log Datei.txt
    5.7 KB · Views: 294
D

Deleted member 21043

Hi Dani Santos

Is a new Version out when yes I become a error message then I click on update now

And is your Homepage down again

With best Regards
Mops21
The error with the updater would be due to the fact that the website is down. If the website is down (or the server where the update was stored) then the program cannot download the executable (since where it was stored, the site is offline).

This should be fixed when the Xvirus website is finally sorted out and back up online, working usual as it used too.

DoxThis

Level 3
Verified
Apr 25, 2015
I will be supplying a pack of malware crypters if you would like to include the stubs etc. in Xvirus signatures

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
The error with the updater would be due to the fact that the website is down. If the website is down (or the server where the update was stored) then the program cannot download the executable (since where it was stored, the site is offline).

This should be fixed when the Xvirus website is finally sorted out and back up online, working usual as it used too.

Hi kram7750

Thank you very much for your informations

With best Regards
Mops21

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi Dani Santos

Can you check this please see my txt File

With best Regards
Mops21

Attachments

• Xvirus Personal Guard 5.3.3.0 Bug 01.txt
    4.9 KB · Views: 290
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.