Not open for further replies.

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
@Mops21
  1. Try to visit website with different device (if possible)
  2. Different browser
  3. Clear browser cache
  4. Try to visit via proxy
DNS seems to be okay (also for your country - Germany)

Regards,
Kardo

Hi Kardo Kristal

1. Try to visit website with different device (if possible) - Medion LifeTab S10346 with Lollipop
  2. Different browser Opera and the Android Browser
  3. Clear browser cache
  4. Try to visit via Proxy
With best Regards
Mops21

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
@Mops21 Maybe website hosting provider blocked your IP (can happen if it is a dynamic IP).

Regards,
Kardo

Reactions: frogboy

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
You'll have to download the installer from the website and install it manually over the current version.

Okay thank you very mich. Can I update Xvirus with the Internal Updater with proxy when yes how

With best Regards
Mops21

M

MalwareT

I have feedback : Can you optimize GUI to be less laggy if you know what i mean ? :D

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi Dani Santos and Hi all

When a File is in Quarantäne and you will restore the File it comes a question that you can select yes or no and click in yes it comes a message and the other click in no is the same message can you check it please and fix it

With best Regards
Mops21

Malware1

Level 76
Thread author
Sep 28, 2011
Hi Dani Santos and Hi all

When a File is in Quarantäne and you will restore the File it comes a question that you can select yes or no and click in yes it comes a message and the other click in no is the same message can you check it please and fix it

With best Regards
Mops21
Do you mean that the message "Do you want to whitelist items restored from the quarantine" is shown twice?
Or do you want to say that the confirmation message shown when you click 'Yes' and 'No is the same'?

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Do you mean that the message "Do you want to whitelist items restored from the quarantine" is shown twice?
Or do you want to say that the confirmation message shown when you click 'Yes' and 'No is the same'?

Hi

I mean this here. Can you check this please

And the othjer one can you check this, too

With best Regards
Mops21

Malware1

Level 76
Thread author
Sep 28, 2011
Hi

I mean this here. Can you check this please

And the othjer one can you check this, too

With best Regards
Mops21
Why do you think the messages should be different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.