Your Top 5 Best Antivirus

KaptainBug

Level 12
Verified
Dec 26, 2013
hKAG8QA.png

Not everyone has common sense, but why take the fun out of everything?
I really find it funny, when someone goes around and says everyone that they have common sense. Common sense is something others should realize it after interacting with you, and it should not be self portrayed.

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
I really find it funny, when someone goes around and says everyone that they have common sense. Common sense is something others should realize it after interacting with you, and it should not be self portrayed.
Would it make you happy if i made "Fantasy Total Security, Common Sense IS?... I can make it if you really want me to.

Actually I'll go start working on it now...

Reactions: Sr. Normal

Jaspion

Level 17
Verified
Jun 5, 2013
You know, I was thinking the same thing today, this "My Personal Internet Security Common Sense 2014" thing is getting old. But that only means I don't have to make that joke myself, nor laugh at it when I see it. However if others like it, so be it, because there's nothing wrong with it. It's just a fun way of saying "I take care not to click recklessly". Let's respect that.

If people keep repeating that using common sense is important, really, what is wrong with it? It's a fine mantra the way I see it. Common sense is more important, after all, than an antivirus, so why not spread the word? This can even be fun, as it is with the "Personal Total Security" that we all have in our brains, and also productive, because, while joking, we are practicing a seriously smart mentality.

But, of course, just saying "Hey, I'm super smart" isn't enough, you have to actually avoid being ****** over by the bad guys.

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
You know, I was thinking the same thing today, this "My Personal Internet Security Common Sense 2014" thing is getting old. But that only means I don't have to make that joke myself, nor laugh at it when I see it. However if others like it, so be it, because there's nothing wrong with it. It's just a fun way of saying "I take care not to click recklessly". Let's respect that.

If people keep repeating that using common sense is important, really, what is wrong with it? It's a fine mantra the way I see it. Common sense is more important, after all, than an antivirus, so why not spread the word? This can even be fun, as it is with the "Personal Total Security" that we all have in our brains, and also productive, because, while joking, we are practicing a seriously smart mentality.

But, of course, just saying "Hey, I'm super smart" isn't enough, you have to actually avoid being ****** over by the bad guys.
I agree with most of this.

Reactions: King Alpha

King Alpha

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
Really tired of so called Common Sense IS, or <UserName> Security Suite. Yes we all know, or most of MT members use common sense. Best not to mention it all the time.

too-tired.jpg
Very true.

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
1. Common Sense
2. Avast
3. Avira
4. Panda
5. Emsisoft

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Overall >> ESET, no Hi Five! Or Windows Default security for.
U Might know the reason why.

Reactions: Edward ST

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
1. Common Sense
2. Umbra Total Security
3. BitDefender
4. 360
5. Avast (Hardened Mode)

Reactions: Sr. Normal

FleischmannTV

Level 7
Verified
Honorary Member
Well-known
Jun 12, 2014
  1. Kaspersky Anti-Virus
  2. Emsisoft Anti-Malware
  3. ESET NOD32
  4. F-Secure Anti-Virus
  5. Avira (custom installation)

MrExplorer

Level 28
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
  1. Kaspersky
  2. ESET
  3. avast! (Hardened Mode)
  4. Qihoo
  5. Emsisoft - Now its UI is too big which i don't like.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.