Advice Request Your Top 5 Browsers

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
All opinions are my own.

1. Brave browser
2. Opera & GX
3. Microsoft Edge
4. Mozilla Firefox
5. Google Chrome

It was a difficult decision for 3rd and 4th place, as both browsers are on-par. Ultimately, Microsoft has the Edge over Firefox – pun not intended.

What's your Top 5 List for Web Browsers?​

Arequire

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
Just 3 right now. Haven't used the others in ages.
1. Brave
2. Edge (Chromium
3. Firefox (Don't have it aboard and haven't used it in a couple of years, but would if Brave ever screws up.)

I'm debating checking out Vivaldi, but haven't bothered yet. *EDIT* Just downloaded one called Maiar, out of curiosity. It's faster than Brave and a lot faster than Edge. Will be using it for a couple of weeks. It could replace Brave as #1.

Last edited:

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
Just 3 right now. Haven't used the others in ages.
1. Brave
2. Edge (Chromium
3. Firefox (Don't have it aboard and haven't used it in a couple of years, but would if Brave ever screws up.)

I'm debating checking out Vivaldi, but haven't bothered yet. *EDIT* Just downloaded one called Maiar, out of curiosity. It's faster than Brave and a lot faster than Edge. Will be using it for a couple of weeks. It could replace Brave as #1.
Please don't use Maiar, as seen in this Wilder thread, it's based on chromium 81, so lightyears behind in chromium security updates.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.