Status
Not open for further replies.

jota13

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 18, 2011
Your Uninstaller or Revo Uninstaller.

Which from these software's to uninstall unnecessary software You prefer and why?

For me isn't easy question. ;)

I have two computers, one with Windows XP 32-bit and second with Windows 7 64-bit.

On Windows XP I prefer Revo Uninstaller (Free) because it is very good uninstaller.

On Windows 7 I prefer Your Uninstaller because free version of Revo Uninstaller not see 64-bit applications.

If I have Revo Uninstaller Pro I would prefer this software. But on system 64-bit Your Uninstaller is better.

jerzy601

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
I use all the time Revo Pro and I had not so far from him any trouble on your PC.
And on the laptop I'm using Total unistaller and also I am pleased with this program.
Your Uninstaller I have used some time ago, but I prefer Revo Pro and I would not trade for anything else.:D

SamChan

Level 2
Jun 20, 2011
I tried both Your Uninstaller and Revo Uninstaller. Currently I'm using Revo Uninstaller and very pleased with it. It's an excellent uninstall program. :)

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Try Soft Organizer in which was a giveaway here at MalwareTips.
To see,if the other un-installers left anything behind. I think you
will be surprise on what you find;)
http://www.chemtable.com/soft-organizer.htm

Promo link:
http://www.comss.info/page.php?al=Soft_Organizer_free
Promo type:

• Other type of event
soft-organizer-box.png

A common problem we often face with, when uninstalling unnecessary software, is various traces left in the system: unneeded files or folders on a disk, registry entries and so on. This can happen even if an application was removed correctly with its own uninstaller - a special program provided by a vendor to uninstall the application.

The Soft Organizer program is intended to solve this problem: It allows you to COMPLETELY uninstall unnecessary applications from your system.

For obtaining the free license Soft Organizer execute the following actions:

1 . Download Soft Organizer 3.31 (3.4 MB)

Supported OS: Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP 32|64-bit

2 . Install the Soft Organizer program - it isn't required a license code, the distribution kit is registered and activated.

Action conditions

- It is the lifelong license for version 3.31
- There is no free technical support
- There are no free updatings to future versions
- For noncommercial use
Petrovic, Jan 31, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.