Youtube Show Off!

MeltdownEnemy

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
We have losing cultural identity, I mean musical and folkloric according to the phrase, Now, there are less peculiar things, and traditions of our homelands die.
We all look for a modern, fashion style, promoting consumerism and technology. without realizing that we teach our children that stupid, China is the first affected, the Chinese young do not want to see themselves as a Chinese integrant, but as the West and then losing their identity. for that reason i come to share lost yesteryear music from Cantón in this thread

Reactions: vtqhtr413

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
We have losing cultural identity, I mean musical and folkloric according to the phrase, Now, there are less peculiar things, and traditions of our homelands die.
We all look for a modern, fashion style, promoting consumerism and technology. without realizing that we teach our children that stupid, China is the first affected, the Chinese young do not want to see themselves as a Chinese integrant, but as the West and then losing their identity. for that reason i come to share lost yesteryear music from Cantón in this thread

Very unusual or I could say peculiar:) performance to me but I appreciate peculiar and you're posting it. As for the tone of your words I feel much the same being born and raised here in the US, it is a very different place than it was when I was a child. Peace to you MeltdownEnemy

MeltdownEnemy

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
Very unusual or I could say peculiar:) performance to me but I appreciate peculiar and you're posting it. As for the tone of your words I feel much the same being born and raised here in the US, it is a very different place than it was when I was a child. Peace to you MeltdownEnemy

ThankYou for your response, it's comforting to read you, but it is sad to see what happens to the world, because it has become too artificial y cosmetic, abstract and repetitive, the people lose their human happiness and are worried about other worthless things, it is difficult to educate our children correctly, I don't wanna that others countryman to see me as a martial judge about the strict rules to obey and what thing is correct, I don't desire because I given to my children the freedom to think as they want, I only ask them never to forget where they come from.

Reactions: vtqhtr413

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.