Assigned Zemana Anti-Malware 2.0

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Mine is a Premium licensed bought months ago for 3 years and 3 PCs and still 1095 days ahead! the strange thing is that when I click on activate it says ok, but keeps on Free Mode :eek::mad: It seems new update reset/deleted the days on my license, and put them again to 3 years ahead but no Premium.
Sin título.png Sin título2.png

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
Mine is a Premium licensed bought months ago for 3 years and 3 PCs and still 1095 days ahead! the strange thing is that when I click on activate it says ok, but keeps on Free Mode :eek::mad: It seems new update reset/deleted the days on my license, and put them again to 3 years ahead but no Premium.
Relaaaxxxx.... :D

I'm sure it's just a bug. :D

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
In a different system I had also ZAM portable Premium with a 1 promo license (ZAM-PCPRO) and I had still more than 300 days ahead and I've lost also the Premium licence! :confused::eek::oops:o_O:mad:

I don't want to be paranoid, but I'm starting to think ZAM did that to kill all the latest promos of ZAM which gave many Premium/free licenses to many users...

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Can someone from Zemana (@TwinHeadedEagle @iIda15) tell us what is the reason of removing "ask user" option?

We chose to remove this option because it is used only by < 1% of users. If something is quarantined you can restore it from quarantine easily and it will create exclusion by default. I said this once, at Zemana we believe in as simpler experience as possible and option like this one is going to be removed if it is not needed or is being used by small amount of customers.

I want to know also and that android button/google play popup is very annoying
FYI the update didn't affect my license

You can click don't show this again and you won't be bothered with it.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.