Expired Zemana AntiLogger Premium - Lifetime Licence

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
Installed it last week and it performs well : the strange thing is that zal / zam beta loads up faster than zam standalone :) the only complaint I have that I would like to see more setting that I can tinker with especially on the anti logger part! but all in all it is fair to say , that zemana is very generous in giving away free lifetime keys!!

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Actually I had to uninstall Zemana Anti-Logger from my laptop as it was deleting important programs and files and I restored them but not taking anymore chances running it again. Not satisfied with its performance BUT...some how it does well on my wifes older Dell laptop no problem, so will keep it there until hopefully the bugs are fixed and maybe will return it later will see??o_O
@jadequest99 @TwinHeadedEagle
ZAL deleted files from your PC ? Thats very strange, never heard of that happening ever.
I tagged Zemana staff so they can see, you may have a bigger issue,.
You may want to post in the support thread Eagle runs and let him help you, just to be safe.
If ZAL removed files they were most likely infected, it didn't remove them to be malicious.

jadequest99

Level 3
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
ZAL deleted files from your PC ? Thats very strange, never heard of that happening ever.
You may want to post in the support thread Eagle runs and let him help you, just to be safe.
If ZAL removed files they were most likely infected, it didn't remove them to be malicious.
Thank you but I think I'm satisfied running HitmanPro Alert along with Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit (EMET) 5.5
they seem to compliment each other and I haven't had any issues so far. Thank you for commenting ;)

uninfected1

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2016
Honestly it seems more like ZAM premium + ZAL free
Zemana have confirmed that all the features of the old ZAL 1.9 Premium, such as financial malware protection, IntelliGuard, screen capture protection etc, are present on ZAL 2.21 and have been improved, and come under ID theft protection.

PS = Have you tested again to see if 221.204.465 performs any better?

jadequest99

Level 3
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
Zemana have confirmed that all the features of the old ZAL 1.9 Premium, such as financial malware protection, IntelliGuard, screen capture protection etc, are present on ZAL 2.21 and have been improved, and come under ID theft protection.

Actually glad that you reminded me because it needed to update to 221.204.465 and yes it performs smoother no glitches or bugs (cross my fingers) :)

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014

Not yet. But anyone can test it with Spyshelter test tool. And post their results
Security Test Tool | SpyShelter Anti-Keylogger - World's Best Anti Keylogging software

If anyone can get Zemana's own tool, it might be better to use that instead.

jadequest99

Level 3
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
Not yet. But anyone can test it with Spyshelter test tool. And post their results
Security Test Tool | SpyShelter Anti-Keylogger - World's Best Anti Keylogging software

I downloaded it then when I tried to open the test my Emsisoft Internet Security alerted me it was 'Dangerous' Anti-Test had a 'Bad Reputation' and Emsisoft Network has confirmed that suspicious behavior so it was quarantined automatically??:oops:

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014

@Azure Phoenix,

Zemana Test Tool page redirects to Antilogger page but there is a way to download Zemana Test tool via cached web page.

You can access cached page of Zemana Test tool from here. Download link is still working.

You can download Zemana Test tool from the following link: http://dl9.zemana.com/LeakTest/key_sim.zip

Password for the ZIP file is: zemana

Regards,
Kardo

Last edited:

jadequest99

Level 3
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
@Azure Phoenix,

Zemana Test Tool page redirects to Antilogger page but there is a way to download Zemana Test tool via cached web page.

You can access cached page of Zemana Test tool from here. Download link is still working.

You can download Zemana Test tool from the following link: http://dl9.zemana.com/LeakTest/key_sim.zip

Regards,
Kardo
Thank you very much but I still get this message posted.. "This site ahead contains harmful programs!!' so i think i will not consider this option of a test but thanks to MalwareTips community members for their suggestions and advice I appreciate the responses!!:D

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Thank you very much but I still get this message posted.. "This site ahead contains harmful programs!!' so i think i will not consider this option of a test but thanks to MalwareTips community members for their suggestions and advice I appreciate the responses!!:D

Hi @jadequest99,

You are welcome. :)

Probably flagged because of the test tool which can perform keylogging actions but do not worry because cached page is Zemana page and it is not harmful and detection should be False Positive.

Regards,
Kardo

jadequest99

Level 3
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
Hi @jadequest99,

You are welcome. :)

Probably flagged because of the test tool which can perform keylogging actions but do not worry because cached page is Zemana page and it is not harmful and detection should be False Positive.

Regards,
Kardo
It could be also that my HitmanPro Alert and EMET (5.5) are detecting the site that way?? Thank you anyway..;)

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
It could be also that my HitmanPro Alert and EMET (5.5) are detecting the site that way?? Thank you anyway..;)

@jadequest99 I got the same alert as you. ;)

Here is how I visited cached website:
  1. Write in the search: Zemana test tool
  2. Then click on the arrow next to link and click on Cached
zemana_test_tool.png

Regards,
Kardo

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
@Azure Phoenix,

Regards,
Kardo
Thanks @Kardo Kristal for the link.

In addition to the one Kardo posted, than links to the keylogger test.

There's also:

ClipBoard Logger test
Zemana AntiLogger ClipBoard Logger Test

Screen Logger test
Zemana AntiLogger Screen Logger Test

Wordward

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2011
Yeah. I too have never heard of ZAL deleting known files. I still have it set to ask though.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.