Assigned Zemana AntiMalware 3.0 Premium Beta is here!

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
I do hope there will be a new version of Anti Keylogger, which has real-time protection like the 2.0 version. So I can just use that for Real-time protection, also anti keylogger protection instead of having 2 different products. Because right now I have ZAM 3.0 and ZAL 2.74 enabled.

Reactions: oldschool

ZAM3_PO

From Zemana
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 18, 2018
Nice i use it.
It found automatically my activated hardware (i have activated in 2018 and then uninstall zemana 2)and activated itself as lifetime subscription.
The only bug is that it dont run at startup. My machine is a laptop with secure boot enabled.

I also giv you the advice to change the icon to something like red when the realtime protection disabled in the menu.

Thanks for the feedback!

How long can we use beta with realtime protection/ 15 days only? Thks

Yes it comes with 15 days trial but i already shared a key which you MT users can use during beta period (MT-ZAM3BETA-PREMIUM) :)

Which antivirus engines zemana use?
will not be a signature-based antivirus engine?( only a.i)
When will microsoft right click scan be added?

Now and later, Zemana will use its own neural engine :)

And for those who has problem with auto launch, we will check what might be the issue with it and fix it in following updates.

Thank you all!

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
I do hope there will be a new version of Anti Keylogger, which has real-time protection like the 2.0 version. So I can just use that for Real-time protection, also anti keylogger protection instead of having 2 different products. Because right now I have ZAM 3.0 and ZAL 2.74 enabled.
About antikeylogger features they are in our feedback list, we will consider that :)

Hi, it is great this version has come out.

I have a question. Is AI in Cloud or system based? Some AI-based products are on the system and do all calculations on the system. I hope ZAM is based in Cloud the AI?

Thanks.
We are moving to offline AI.

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
@ZAM3_PO I have installed Zemana Antimalware Premium beta and it has already registered my lifetime license. The only thing missing for me is the ability to scan individual files from explorer. Please, add this functionality as soon as possible. Really good work. keep it up !
Thank you very much for your feedback @Umar.18 :) about right click scan it will be probably avalaible soon, it is on our feature list :)

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
I personally like Cloud AI more. Maybe you could do offline AI if you are offline, but for being online you could have online AI? This will make things more up-to-date also much lighter and secure in my opinion.
Offline AI is faster respect than an online AI, and about updates the AI doesn't need frequent updates. :) Thank you for your feedback Andrew!

Harputlu

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Dec 26, 2016
zemana premium added quarantine : spyshelter premium .I am adding white list

Reactions: oldschool

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all

Who have some bugs or issues or Problems send them a Feedback via the UI please with the Files from jhere

C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Zemana\AntiMalware\logs
C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\AMSDK

With best Regards
Mops21

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
@Andrew999 (and all users):

We have AI powered engine and others decision mechanisms that runs automatically and they mark a file as malware or clean. We have empowered ZAM 2.0 cloud engine with AI. :)
Just to make this clear, ZAM 2.0 will work with AI cloud automatically even without doing no updates or anything? That is pretty cool.

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Has anyone noticed rare instances of ZAM interface not opening after clicking the UAC prompt? This has happened like 3 times now. I can see disregarding it if it happens once but this is real. Windows 10 Home 17763.503, Windows Defender/OSArmor/Sandboxie. No findings or errors in Event Viewer --System or Application.

Edit: OK did what Mops21 advised in post 34 and sent the requested logs. It's not reproducible.

Last edited:

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Apr 27, 2018
AI engine's are nice, as they are basically the new generation of Behaviour blockers in terms of detection/heuristics - but id still like to see a Default Deny in ZAM - Default Deny is my main focus point when looking at standalone products.

Sandboxing would be nice, even if just for browsers - but not essential as i can simply just use SBIE

today for some strange reason, ZAM is now starting at boot (& i dont recall ZAM updating the beta since yesterday lol)

edit: ZAM is now back to not starting at boot!

I believe this bug could indeed be linked to UAC.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.