Assigned Zemana AntiMalware 3.0 Premium Beta is here!

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
Should browser cleaner be on in Zam 3? Thks
There is Browser Cleanup already. Hope that solves your question?

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Apr 27, 2018
Its so strange to not see the Anti-Malware not include the features of the Anti-Keylogger product.

will there be a 3rd product, because as it stands now - it seems like both is needed as 'Secure SSL & Keystroke Logging protection do not seem to be in ZAM.

Its also really weird to see ZAK have malware removal, real-time protection, adware removal & keylogger protection.

unless the features are very badly worded, ZAK has more features than ZAM.

There needs to be some product management at Zemana regarding all this.

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
Amazing news! Congratulations for the hard work and for listening your customers! Is this Smart Realtime Protection a Behaviour Blocker?
Smart Realtime protection includes AI protection which is like a behaviour blocker yes. Also It includes other stuff such as:
  • Powerful Neural (AI) engine
  • Outstanding performance
  • Advanced next-gen protection methods
  • Works in offline mode as well

ZAM3_PO

From Zemana
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 18, 2018
Has anyone noticed rare instances of ZAM interface not opening after clicking the UAC prompt? This has happened like 3 times now. I can see disregarding it if it happens once but this is real. Windows 10 Home 17763.503, Windows Defender/OSArmor/Sandboxie. No findings or errors in Event Viewer --System or Application.

Edit: OK did what Mops21 advised in post 34 and sent the requested logs. It's not reproducible.

Hi Plat,

This could be due to library loading process at app startup. Currently its kinda heavy. We will optimize this first thing now to have a better performance.

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
This could be due to library loading process at app startup.

OK, I appreciate your acknowledgement. To illustrate, I made a little video where I captured ZAM failing to open the first time upon a fresh restart. It opens as it should the second attempt but is still showing the same Cloudflare DNS detection. Will this be whitelisted anytime soon? :emoji_pray:

PS--upnorth's desktop wallpaper :emoji_ok_hand:

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
Not a big issue but maybe similar to some on this thread, the main GUI doesn't open from the tray when clicking on the icon, it does after a few goes but more often than not it doesn't. :eek:

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
I am guessing Zemana does not like Tor Browser, overall Loving the progress of Zemana and can't wait for the finished product.

View attachment 213946
You can click the down arrow next to 'Quarantine' and hit report as safe, then what I believe it will go to Zemana Lab for them to look at the file, also it will put the file into your whitelist aswell.

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
I disabled ZAM during update to Windows 1903 yesterday (ISO) - I had a slight issue when running a ZAM scan afterwards with error & frames as I remember, also the browser clean was not able to be checked permantly. This was quickly resolved by running the installer again. Works fine now, not a bug but probably caused simply by the update incase others have a similar problem. :eek:

Reactions: roger_m

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
I disabled ZAM during update to Windows 1903 yesterday (ISO) - I had a slight issue when running a ZAM scan afterwards with error & frames as I remember, also the browser clean was not able to be checked permantly. This was quickly resolved by running the installer again. Works fine now, not a bug but probably caused simply by the update incase others have a similar problem. :eek:
Hello, thank you very much for your feedback @Cortex :)

eonline

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Hello, from my experience with the Premium version, I recommend you to deactivate the protection in real time. It has a lot of false positives, this is normal as it is in its first phase as a beta. Best regards.

Reactions: roger_m

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.