Assigned Zemana AntiMalware 3.0 Premium Beta is here!

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

ZAM3_PO

From Zemana
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 18, 2018
View attachment 214126

@JM Safe @ZAM3_PO
I found the problem in task scheduler you have 2 task jobs. In both of them you have selected start the task only if the computer is on AC power. I disabled the tick in both of them and now zemana starts every time.
That is the reason that works in pc desktop and not in my laptop.

Awesome find indeed :) thanks for confirming this @boombastik . We will fix it in next update.

ZAM3_PO

From Zemana
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Dec 18, 2018
ZAM

What prevent a malware from writing its own exclusion here: %LOCALAPPDATA%\AMSDK\exclusion.list Using some form of mimetism to bypass real time protection?

Thank you.

We are aware of this situation and we are actually constantly checking this. So far, we didnt have any issues here. However, we will interfere as soon as there is problem and sure logic will be improved there.

eonline

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Hello, after installing and uninstalling ZAL the Beta ZAM premium icon was wrong. Attached is a screenshot. Thank you very much. Best regards.

zam.jpg

Edit: I think I made a mess with the FRST.....

Code:
Cannot load frmMain!

1232230E9868BF456225E3
==============================================================================
SEHException:External component has thrown an exception.
   at Zemana.AntiMalware.SDK.SDKMethods.InitSDK()
   at Zemana.AntiMalware.SDK.SDKManager.Init() in Z:\Projects\Zemana AntiMalware\Zemana.AntiMalware.SDK\SDKManager.cs:line 60
   at Zemana.AntiMalware.UI.frmMain.InitSDKModules() in Z:\Projects\Zemana AntiMalware\Zemana.AntiMalware.UI\frmMain.cs:line 1256
   at Zemana.AntiMalware.UI.frmMain..ctor() in Z:\Projects\Zemana AntiMalware\Zemana.AntiMalware.UI\frmMain.cs:line 89
   at Zemana.AntiMalware.UI.Services.CommandHandler.CreateNewUIInstance() in Z:\Projects\Zemana AntiMalware\Zemana.AntiMalware.UI\Services\CommandHandler.cs:line 277

error.jpg

@JM Safe I already sent the feedback for this problem. Thank you

Last edited:

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Hello, after installing and uninstalling ZAL the Beta ZAM premium icon was wrong. Attached is a screenshot. Thank you very much. Best regards.

View attachment 214358

Edit: I think I made a mess with the FRST.....

Code:
Cannot load frmMain!

1232230E9868BF456225E3
SEHException:External component has thrown an exception.
   at Zemana.AntiMalware.SDK.SDKMethods.InitSDK()
   at Zemana.AntiMalware.SDK.SDKManager.Init() in Z:\Projects\Zemana AntiMalware\Zemana.AntiMalware.SDK\SDKManager.cs:line 60
   at Zemana.AntiMalware.UI.frmMain.InitSDKModules() in Z:\Projects\Zemana AntiMalware\Zemana.AntiMalware.UI\frmMain.cs:line 1256
   at Zemana.AntiMalware.UI.frmMain..ctor() in Z:\Projects\Zemana AntiMalware\Zemana.AntiMalware.UI\frmMain.cs:line 89
   at Zemana.AntiMalware.UI.Services.CommandHandler.CreateNewUIInstance() in Z:\Projects\Zemana AntiMalware\Zemana.AntiMalware.UI\Services\CommandHandler.cs:line 277

View attachment 214359

@JM Safe I already sent the feedback for this problem. Thank you
Hi @Lobito Punky , thank you for sending your feedback :)

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Hi all and @Miss Onnellisuus @JM Safe @ZAM3_PO

How can I test the Realtime scanning protection

Any Infos or Files for it

I use the Zemana Premium and the SecureAPlus Premium on my PC

With best Regards
Mops21
Hello @Mops21 , you can test our realtime protection with some malicious EXE files but please test it in a virtual machine with all security measures to prevent possible issues. Thank you so much.

robboman

Level 2
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
When u go to the official Zemana website and download the installer, u still get the 2.7.x version installed? Why is this? version 3.x is stable right?
I had to download the newest release on Softpedia. Kinda confusing Zemana is still providing user with a old 2.x build.

Reactions: oldschool

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
When u go to the official Zemana website and download the installer, u still get the 2.7.x version installed? Why is this? version 3.x is stable right?
I had to download the newest release on Softpedia. Kinda confusing Zemana is still providing user with a old 2.x build.
Hello @robboman , this is because we are currently on Beta phase with ZAM 3 Premium so you still see ZAM 2, we will replace it soon :)

Reactions: harlan4096

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all and @ZAM3_PO @JM Safe @Mert Can ALICI @Miss Onnellisuus

Zemana AntiMalware 3.1.290 Beta

Monday, June 17, 2019 1:36 PM
  • Korean language support
  • An issue affecting update logic is fixed
  • Logging improvements
  • Other minor fixes and i
  • mprovements

With best Regards
Mops21

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all and @ZAM3_PO @JM Safe @Mert Can ALICI @Miss Onnellisuus

Zemana AntiMalware 3.1.290 Free

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 8:41 AM
  • This is the stable release of the previous BETA version (3.1.290)

With best Regards
Mops21

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
Everytime there is a new version: Download latest stable Chromium binaries (64-bit and 32-bit)

Scan will flag as malicious some core components of the browser, are there any methods to whitelist it?

Regards.

Regards, :)
You can hit the down arrow and click 'Report as safe'. This will send a report to Zemana, also add the file to the whitelist.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.