Assigned Zemana AntiMalware 3.0 Premium Beta is here!

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

AriDfoix

Level 3
Verified
Sep 2, 2018
I think is quite normal, because I red Chromium doesn't have a digital signature, and the is triggering.

Regards, :)

So whitelisting by digital signature can be excluded as a way to fix. Probably there is no way to fix this at all, because someone else could make a Chromium.exe that is malicious.

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Everytime there is a new version: Download latest stable Chromium binaries (64-bit and 32-bit)

Scan will flag as malicious some core components of the browser, are there any methods to whitelist it?

Regards.

Hello, as @Andrew999 said please report it as False Positive.

Thank you! :)

Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
what? :eek:

v2
Image-022.png
Image-015.png

v3
ScreenShot_20190623102803.png

about ransom

Last edited:

boombastik

Level 2
Verified
Dec 17, 2018
The version 2 is not the same product as 3. The verion 2 use some paterns and when the behavior of an file triggers them it scan the file with some antiviruses online. When it used without internet it cant do nothing. The version 3 realtime is a behaviour blocker i dont think it uses something from the internet. The scan fuction i think it is the same as 2.

Reactions: oldschool

thrillskr

Level 2
Verified
Dec 28, 2018
@JM Safe i can't install it, so report it will be not possible. I already changed instalation paths but also o result.
FYI: Kernisolation /Memory intagrity is on and TPM chip. I know with ZAM 2.0 i couldn't install without turning this off (i prefer to keep it on).

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
@JM Safe i can't install it, so report it will be not possible. I already changed instalation paths but also o result.
FYI: Kernisolation /Memory intagrity is on and TPM chip. I know with ZAM 2.0 i couldn't install without turning this off (i prefer to keep it on).

View attachment 215545
Ok, I thought you had errors after the installation (I missed installation part of your post). Thank you for posting it, we will look into that. Would you be avalaible to look at the files in %localappdata%\AMSDK folder (if present)?

thrillskr

Level 2
Verified
Dec 28, 2018
@JM Safe i treid install in on my few years old laptop. Also TPM, Intel hardware virtualisation enabled, etc. And exactly the same problem.

On bove laptop only: %localappdata%\AMSDK i find a trace file.

Maybe you can try replucate this. Bove machines running latest version of Windows 10.

Version 2 also only worked if TPM, hardware virtualisation etc was turned off. Did you update the drivers for version 3?

I can send you the trace files if this wil help you, but i also would like to get at least a answer. Previous experience was not good with (ZAM 2.0) support, they never send a reply back.

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
Zemana 2.74.2.664 portable has been unusable since yesterday (no internet connection
I'm forced to use v3, which doesn't have Custom scan option
Yes, Zemana Anti Malware is saying No Internet connection. I guess it is to do with their servers possibly or them doing maintenance.

Reactions: harlan4096

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
@JM Safe i treid install in on my few years old laptop. Also TPM, Intel hardware virtualisation enabled, etc. And exactly the same problem.

Maybe you can try replucate this. Bove machines running latest version of Windows 10.

Version 2 also only worked if TPM, hardware virtualisation etc was turned off. Did you update the drivers for version 3?

I can send you the trace files if this wil help you, but i also would like to get at least a answer. Previous experience was not good with (ZAM 2.0) support, they never send a reply back.
Hi @thrillskr , it is better for us to have the log files to see what is happening. We have updated our driver.

@thrillskr do you have only the %localappdata%\AMSDK folder with a trace file?

Guys, we are working on fixing the connection issues.

Thank you so much.

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015

Could you please also say to me the name of this trace file you have? The most important for us in this case is AntiMalware_Setup.trace

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi all and @ZAM3_PO @JM Safe @Mert Can ALICI @Miss Onnellisuus

Can you check this please the Feedback is send to you via the Feedback function

1. Just before the end of the scan, a box with the words Back to the start page is so normal and so wanted

2. And can you check this too when I click on stopp button that can I not start the scan from the stopping point why can you check and fix it please

3. And can you add a pause, stopp, resume scan button please

With best Regards
Mops21

Attachments

• Zemana Anti-Malware GUI Bug 01.jpg
    Zemana Anti-Malware GUI Bug 01.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 468

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Hi all and @ZAM3_PO @JM Safe @Mert Can ALICI @Miss Onnellisuus

Can you check this please the Feedback is send to you via the Feedback function

1. Just before the end of the scan, a box with the words Back to the start page is so normal and so wanted

2. And can you check this too when I click on stopp button that can I not start the scan from the stopping point why can you check and fix it please

3. And can you add a pause, stopp, resume scan button please

With best Regards
Mops21
Hello @Mops21, currently we do not support pausing scan feature, you can only stop and restart it, we will consider about adding pausing scan feature. Thank you :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.